First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife's Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the first look at my window sticker and hope to have this thing soon. Anyone know what a Ship to code of "NB" stands for? It's not included on the details originally sent out.

defiant2

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the bottom of my window sticker, there is a box that says ITEM #. Within that item number is my order number. For example: 12-3456 O/T 1. The four digit number is the order number. So in the example I posted, the "3456" would be the order number. Hope that's helpful, in case you haven't located the information yet!
So, I tried this but it didn't work. Maybe it ceases to work after delivery? Regardless, thanks for the tip!

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received the email that my JUL 17, 2020 reservation has rolled off the assembly line. The picture looks great but I get "this video is private" when I click on the youtube link. Any ideas?

71mach429

Outer Banks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Taurus SHO, 1971 429 drag pack mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My initial build week was 9-12, then went to 9-19 with a blend date of 9-21, nothing has changed since, no emails from ford, tracker still shows "in production" vin doesn't show up yet on module tracker either. Wondering if I should call Ford again?

Sponsored

Laredo

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My initial build week was 9-12, then went to 9-19 with a blend date of 9-21, nothing has changed since, no emails from ford, tracker still shows "in production" vin doesn't show up yet on module tracker either. Wondering if I should call Ford again?
did you get a window sticker?

Sponsored

Laredo

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, same thing, "in production"
And your Modules still haven't popped?
It's gettin to be a lot of days from Blend 21 to Sept 27, now 4 or 5 production days. That's pretty far behind. A lot of times they get 1 or 2 days behind. This sounds like some kind of production holdup? What about the other people in your build week? Are they also held up? If everyone has no Modules then I'd just wait. If others have their Modules popping then maybe something to call Ford, see if they know anything with your VIN

71mach429

Outer Banks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's gettin to be a lot of days from Blend 21 to Sept 27, now 4 or 5 production days. That's pretty far behind. A lot of times they get 1 or 2 days behind. This sounds like some kind of production holdup? What about the other people in your build week? Are they also held up? If everyone has no Modules then I'd just wait. If others have their Modules popping then maybe something to call Ford, see if they know anything with your VIN
Modules not live yet, doesn't recognize VIN yet

71mach429

Outer Banks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called ford this morning, "no problems" just still in production, "sometimes takes a little longer" LOL, my luck, ETA to dealer in Washington state 10-30-22

Laredo

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called ford this morning, "no problems" just still in production, "sometimes takes a little longer" LOL, my luck, ETA to dealer in Washington state 10-30-22
In your 9/19 Build Week looks like the 9/21's have already popped, and most of 9/22's, and bout half of 9/23's. But the spreadsheet doesn't have yours listed. Maybe get in there and talk it over. If you really have 9/21 Blend on WS, it looks unusual to not have Modules yet

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco 4 door base model, SAS, has been in production hold since built on 9 August. It is on chip hold. Talked to Ford customer service today and they have no updates or outlooks, just that it is on chip hold. Ultimately this Bronco will be my dad’s daily driver as I wait on my Granger order. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored