First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its been almost a month of waiting for me. No luck through Ford as they just keep telling me that its waiting to be picked up by Convoy and shipped out. They did say they are trying to resolve the current delivery delay issues. <eyeroll>
Any update Shenk1007? I know truck driver shortage has been a real issue the last 5 months...
Sponsored

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what does the date on the bottom center of the sticker mean? Seems to change every day (since my blend date is in the past)

EJD22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what does the date on the bottom center of the sticker mean? Seems to change every day (since my blend date is in the past)
Looks to be date that you pull up window sticker.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JasonB

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just received my Windows sticker today, and I notice the ship to is "NB."

My dealer is in California. Is this a mistake? I reading that NB is in Canada?
Same

Sponsored

JasonB

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base

Redealmaker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco has a blend date of 4/20/22, but I didn’t get a email saying it was being shipped until July and I could expect it end of July. My dealer reached out at the next day and said it arrived. It had 73 miles on it, Could it have been sitting on a ford lot for 3 months With them driving it or has the dealer had it longer than reported?

another weird thing is that I received my email from Ford showing my Bronco coming off the production line on July 26th, after the dealer said it arrived. Is Ford’s system that messed up?

Last edited:

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes Ford email is not aligned.
Yes, the car may have sat somewhere. I would say not at the dealership because they want to sell the unit.

My Bronco has a blend date of 4/20/22, but I didn’t get a email saying it was being shipped until July and I could expect it end of July. My dealer reached out at the next day and said it arrived. It had 73 miles on it, Could it have been sitting on a ford lot for 3 months With them driving it or has the dealer had it longer than reported?

another weird thing is that I received my email from Ford showing my Bronco coming off the production line on July 26th, after the dealer said it arrived. Is Ford’s system that messed up?

Sponsored

defiant2

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a way to find a customer's order number from a window sticker? Back in May, I purchased one off a lot that the ordering customer walked away from, so I have the VIN and window sticker, but don't know what the "customer's order number" is to use the vehicle order tracking. I'm trying to determine how long between when she was built and received at the dealer. Thanks!

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there a way to find a customer's order number from a window sticker? Back in May, I purchased one off a lot that the ordering customer walked away from, so I have the VIN and window sticker, but don't know what the "customer's order number" is to use the vehicle order tracking. I'm trying to determine how long between when she was built and received at the dealer. Thanks!
At the bottom of my window sticker, there is a box that says ITEM #. Within that item number is my order number. For example: 12-3456 O/T 1. The four digit number is the order number. So in the example I posted, the "3456" would be the order number. Hope that's helpful, in case you haven't located the information yet!

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When do we expect to get our window sticker? I have a build date of 9/28.
Sponsored