First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Measure twice, cut once! That’s what they always say. Anyone have a part number for this trim piece, or an economical place to source it from? It has 2 on it and a google search doesn’t really bring it up. Thanks!

IMG_2940.jpeg
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

M2DZ-17E811-BA

If you have the High/Lux package it is M2DZ-17E811-CA

---

IMPORTANT EDIT: Just to be clear these part numbers are for the plastic trim pieces on the driver's side that cover the bolts holding on the bumper on the steel bumper (aka: capable bumper). It is not the part number for the tow hook or any of the metal components, nor is it the part number for the standard plastic bumper or HD modular bumper.

I bring this up because your profile says you have an Outer Banks, and it is impossible to order an Outer Banks with the bumper in the image. You did say "capable bumper" in the title... but... ya never know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fordfan88

Fordfan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
M2DZ-17E811-BA

---

IMPORTANT EDIT: Just to be clear these part numbers are for the plastic trim pieces on the driver's side that cover the bolts holding on the bumper on the steel bumper (aka: capable bumper). It is not the part number for the tow hook or any of the metal components, nor is it the part number for the standard plastic bumper or HD modular bumper.

I bring this up because your profile says you have an Outer Banks, and it is impossible to order an Outer Banks with the bumper in the image. You did say "capable bumper" in the title... but... ya never know.
Thanks,
Yes, I have a 22 Badlands. I used the part number on the sticker that was on the part. Dealership was $200 I found online for $42, so it was very confusing to me.
Thanks,

IMG_2926.jpeg

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks,
Yes, I have a 22 Badlands. I used the part number on the sticker that was on the part. Dealership was $200 I found online for $42, so it was very confusing to me.
Thanks,

IMG_2926.jpeg
Yeah that’s the engineering number.

Without going into an insane amount of detail… Ford parts actually have two numbers: An Engineering number and a Service number.

The Service number is what I gave you and is what your dealer’s parts department uses to order the part. The Engineering number has additional details encoded into it for assembly and/or tracking purposes. Stuff that’s important for Ford to know, but not necessarily important for an automotive technician working on the vehicle at the dealership.

MicahMuzio

Big Bend
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just bought a capable bumper to replace my Big Bend's plastic bumper. The capable bumper has front parking sensors but my Big Bend does not, so I'm looking to buy the sensorless plastic cover. M2DZ-17E811-BA is for the driver-side cover. Any chance you have the part number for the passenger side?

M2DZ-17E811-BA

---

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought a capable bumper to replace my Big Bend's plastic bumper. The capable bumper has front parking sensors but my Big Bend does not, so I'm looking to buy the sensorless plastic cover. M2DZ-17E811-BA is for the driver-side cover. Any chance you have the part number for the passenger side?
Back on the ground after that formation flight over LA I see. (y)

M2DZ-17E810-BA

MicahMuzio

Big Bend
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Back on the ground after that formation flight over LA I see. (y)

M2DZ-17E810-BA
Ha! I've said it before, the 🚁 is the ultimate off-roader but I still love my Bronco. Thanks a million for the part number assist!! Hero status...achieved.

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 2.7L Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know the part numbers of both shacke surrounds with parking sensors?
Sponsored