First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I pick the vehicle and color I want whether it be for my practical purposes or just pure enjoyment....maybe it is just me, but I don't buy something for its "potential" resale value. I can care less....
Yup, looking at my "Inferno Orange" truck for 6+ years made me a lot happier than an extra $XXX on top of what I sold my 10 year old truck for would have. I'll never know if the buyer would have paid more, or less for my truck if it were a different colour anyway.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated study, similar results…

https://www.iseecars.com/car-color-study#v=2022

Methodology

iSeeCars.com analyzed over 650 thousand used model year 2019 cars sold between August 2021 and May 2022. The MSRP of each car was adjusted for inflation to 2022 dollars, and then compared to the average list prices of the used cars. Data were aggregated by car color and body style.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Updated study, similar results…

https://www.iseecars.com/car-color-study#v=2022

Methodology

iSeeCars.com analyzed over 650 thousand used model year 2019 cars sold between August 2021 and May 2022. The MSRP of each car was adjusted for inflation to 2022 dollars, and then compared to the average list prices of the used cars. Data were aggregated by car color and body style.
Cyber orange for the win! I have no plans for letting my Bronco go, tho.

20220521_161042.jpg
Sponsored