Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just saw this and thought it might be of interest to the Bronco6G Community. White and Grays lead the pack in the USA.
https://autos.yahoo.com/most-least-popular-car-colors-195600426.html
It is amazing that the vast majority of car owners are not actually picking a color but rather a shade (white, black, silver, gray) or achromatic color.

I noticed this when thinking about what color I wanted, driving around paying attention to all the vehicles I was passing. They were nearly all white, black, silver, and gray. My current Rubicon is white and even with the red/black lettering and black accents, I still think it is kind of boring (and wasn't my first choice).

So this go around, I felt an obligation to add some true color back into the world and make a fun truck look fun. So went with Eruption Green.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
🤮

Ford Bronco World Wide Car Color Selections A4E42242-960F-4D6A-84BE-411D33C061F2

OP
OP
mdonathan56

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is amazing that the vast majority of car owners are not actually picking a color but rather a shade (white, black, silver, gray) or achromatic color.

I noticed this when thinking about what color I wanted, driving around paying attention to all the vehicles I was passing. They were nearly all white, black, silver, and gray. My current Rubicon is white and even with the red/black lettering and black accents, I still think it is kind of boring (and wasn't my first choice).

So this go around, I felt an obligation to add some true color back into the world and make a fun truck look fun. So went with Eruption Green.
My original color choice was Rapid Red. Wanted a 2DR MIC top so pushed to MY22 and now I have Cyber Orange.

Bronco at Dealer.jpg

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s amazing when you take the time to soak in all the traffic around you how few vehicles these days have any personality at all, and I’m not just talking about color. Especially here in Arizona where dark colors are rare due to heat and dust. Almost half the vehicles on the road are white trucks, SUV’s and crossovers.
Sponsored