Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of reasons. Level load floor. And so you have a place to sit when it's fully loaded.

I'm not sure if I want one or not, but it makes sense to me.
How do you get to the storage area in the floor??
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

also i believe it makes it so you can't store the doors in the back so take that into possible consideration
Yep. No door storage on board with it. That’s what ruined it for me

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, my 2005 LJ wrangler is pre all of that. One of the last years of the real jeeps.
2005 would place production under Daimler/Chrysler, 19 years after Renaults first involvement with Jeep.

Not sure how you define "real" with a company who's history is filled with so many controlling corporations. Many consider Kaiser as the real founder of the CJ, if that is your particular viewpoint the last "real" jeep was produced in 1970, prior to the AMC buyout.

Others consider Willys-Overland as the true Jeep, but then you'll need to recognize that many of the Jeeps of that era were manufactured by Ford. So Ford also manufactured "real" Jeeps.

It's a complex idea to define a real jeep, with production in over 20 county's and even more companies including Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Ford, Beijing Jeep, Etc.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2005 would place production under Daimler/Chrysler, 19 years after Renaults first involvement with Jeep.

Not sure how you define "real" with a company who's history is filled with so many controlling corporations. Many consider Kaiser as the real founder of the CJ, if that is your particular viewpoint the last "real" jeep was produced in 1970, prior to the AMC buyout.

Others consider Willys-Overland as the true Jeep, but then you'll need to recognize that many of the Jeeps of that era were manufactured by Ford. So Ford also manufactured "real" Jeeps.

It's a complex idea to define a real jeep, with production in over 20 county's and even more companies including Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Ford, Beijing Jeep, Etc.
Its a joke in the jeep world…meaning last couple of years of the inline 6 before they switched over to the minivan motors in the JKs.
Sponsored