First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This helps so much! I have 3 kids and an Aussie so I need something that’s pretty rugged, and all of the carhartt gear I’ve purchased before is good. So you would say it’s well worth the price tag? I’m thinking the grey will match pretty well with my cactus I have coming.
Yes, def worth it to me. Thick, rugged material that the dogs can't penetrate. Had the covers on with 3 kids' car seats, too, to help prevent indentations.

A couple of things to note:
  • Interesting that the seat covers had to be soaked in salt water for a while (an hour?), then washed before first use. Not sure what the salt water was for. I guess to soften up the material some?
  • When putting the covers on the seat backs, you have to pull straps around to the backs of the seats. Avoid letting the straps with the Velcro hook patch on them come in contact with the carpet on the back of the seats. It pulls the carpet pile out.
Sponsored

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WOW, not a bad price!! My Big Bend just arrived at Grangers yesterday, so I'm hoping to get it just after Thanksgiving, so I better hurry up and buy something! I will definitely look at these! I'm working midnight shift OT right now, home for a meal break, so the extra cash can cover the cost of the covers!!
They're 20% off for Black Friday - just bought rear set covers - carbon fiber look vinyl

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, def worth it to me. Thick, rugged material that the dogs can't penetrate. Had the covers on with 3 kids' car seats, too, to help prevent indentations.

A couple of things to note:
  • Interesting that the seat covers had to be soaked in salt water for a while (an hour?), then washed before first use. Not sure what the salt water was for. I guess to soften up the material some?
  • When putting the covers on the seat backs, you have to pull straps around to the backs of the seats. Avoid letting the straps with the Velcro hook patch on them come in contact with the carpet on the back of the seats. It pulls the carpet pile out.
@618TRVLWILD Did you follow the two steps above with your seat covers? Are you still having problems with fitment?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Did you follow the two steps above with your seat covers? Are you still having problems with fitment?
To be honest..no..I’ve not slowed down enough to jack with them. I’ll make time over Christmas break.

Hey OP. Got a picture of them on the bronco you saw?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be honest..no..I’ve not slowed down enough to jack with them. I’ll make time over Christmas break.

Hey OP. Got a picture of them on the bronco you saw?
Earlier in the thread someone posted photos. They don't look like the pictures from the catalog. They seem to be a tight fit. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m pretty sure the seat sides are exposed to allow the side airbags to deploy. You’ll notice the other seat covers on the Ford accessories site also have exposed sides.