First Name
Kara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a SEMA video that had a bronco with Carhartt seat covers. I just found out today that I have a build date for the week of 1/24-sooner than I expected so I want to get the ball rolling on the little things I want. Any idea where to get my hands on some seat covers? I looked earlier but they only had an option for ā€˜21 Bronco sport. Will these fit on a full size? Any and all help is appreciated!
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are on the official Ford Bronco accessory online store. Both 4 and 2 door front and rear seats.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are on the official Ford Bronco accessory online store. Both 4 and 2 door front and rear seats.
This site sucks, and I say that after following it for about 6 months. Cookie pop ups constantly. Always kicking me out of my ā€œaccount,ā€ which resets the page back to default accessories rather than Bronco. And in general the accessories are lame. I was definitely expecting more for all the ā€œalready have 200+ accessoriesā€ hype. 200+, if you count the standard 150ish accessories you could find for almost any vehicleā€¦

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw a SEMA video that had a bronco with Carhartt seat covers. I just found out today that I have a build date for the week of 1/24-sooner than I expected so I want to get the ball rolling on the little things I want. Any idea where to get my hands on some seat covers? I looked earlier but they only had an option for ā€˜21 Bronco sport. Will these fit on a full size? Any and all help is appreciated!
I got the Carhartt seat covers from the Ford Accessory Guide for the back seats to protect the seats when putting the dogs in there. These seat covers are gray, which don't match my Cloth Seats ā€“ Roast with Black Onyx, but I don't care. As long as they protect against dog toenails and fur. They are very heavy duty and protective, and I can remove them when not needed. Hope this helps!

Ford Bronco Carhartt seat covers Screenshot_20211121-001249_Drive

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the seat covers from caltrend and like them
Ford Bronco Carhartt seat covers 04412DFC-3390-4409-BF73-AA5924E984B2
Ford Bronco Carhartt seat covers D2DB769A-10E3-464B-93A4-4513E7005B71

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those look nice!

They look great! Big money? I like side coverage on the front sets....do they allow for side airbag deployment?
Little over $500 for front and back. They allow for the side airbags to open

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Little over $500 for front and back. They allow for the side airbags to open
WOW, not a bad price!! My Big Bend just arrived at Grangers yesterday, so I'm hoping to get it just after Thanksgiving, so I better hurry up and buy something! I will definitely look at these! I'm working midnight shift OT right now, home for a meal break, so the extra cash can cover the cost of the covers!!

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WOW, not a bad price!! My Big Bend just arrived at Grangers yesterday, so I'm hoping to get it just after Thanksgiving, so I better hurry up and buy something! I will definitely look at these! I'm working midnight shift OT right now, home for a meal break, so the extra cash can cover the cost of the covers!!
Yea there are not that many options out there and I like these. My dogs hair doesn't stick to these and they are easy are wipe off

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea there are not that many options out there and I like these. My dogs hair doesn't stick to these and they are easy are wipe off
NICE!! I better get back to work!! Thanks for the pics/info!!

OP
OP
Kbur93

Kbur93

Base
First Name
Kara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the Carhartt seat covers from the Ford Accessory Guide for the back seats to protect the seats when putting the dogs in there. These seat covers are gray, which don't match my Cloth Seats ā€“ Roast with Black Onyx, but I don't care. As long as they protect against dog toenails and fur. They are very heavy duty and protective, and I can remove them when not needed. Hope this helps!

Ford Bronco Carhartt seat covers D2DB769A-10E3-464B-93A4-4513E7005B71
This helps so much! I have 3 kids and an Aussie so I need something thatā€™s pretty rugged, and all of the carhartt gear Iā€™ve purchased before is good. So you would say itā€™s well worth the price tag? Iā€™m thinking the grey will match pretty well with my cactus I have coming.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The waterproof cover kings are better. I bought them for the bronco and my wifeā€™s sport.
Sponsored