First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey, y’all, we’re Carmigo, and we’re pumped to be here.

Since we’re a used-car marketplace, we keep up with car market trends and have a lot of dealership vets on the team. If you have questions about market trends or buying/selling your vehicle (on Carmigo or anywhere else), hit us up. We’d love to help.

A little about us:

We make it easy to sell your car. You can list it in 15 minutes and sell it in as little as a day.

And you can do it all from your phone.

All you do is take a few photos of your Bronco (or your other cars) and answer a few questions. Our web app does a virtual scan of your car using the camera on your phone. Our team uses that to create an inspection report, and we share it with our network of buyers all over the country (dealerships, fleet managers, etc.).

Then they have a day to make offers.

Try it Out

If you get an offer that meets or beats your minimum price, it’s sold. We do the paperwork, loan payoff, title transfer — all that. And we even pick it up.
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am told by B6G that no one should ever buy a Bronco above MSRP and also that no one should want to sell for any reasons — especially not above MSRP.

So good luck with your zero-volume Bronco business.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks to be a great way to sell your trade-in! Bookmarking this thread for once I get a VIN and then a ship date.. if that ever happens. 7/19/2020 reservation here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I used Carmigo in september to sell a Maverick that was 6 months old and had 6k_ miles on it. I made about 2K more auctioning it than the offers from Cavana, Carmax, + 3 others. The car market has changed a bit since September, but I highly recommend, interesting business model and nothing to lose except some time taking pictures. Very easy and smooth transaction.

And in the interest of self interest :) -- assuming my referral code is still good -- you can save 50 bucks off their sellers fee (and I get a 100 buck visa card). https://app.carmigo.io/#/referral/SVE91F

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Might want to add Bronco to the list…

Ford Bronco Carmigo Makes it Easier to Sell Your Car / Bronco 8462510F-6675-4B3F-B8DA-4F1EFB5D5AC6

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome! There are a ton of people here waiting for Broncos and Raptors. It’s great they’ll have another option to consider for unloading their trades.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if they would be interested in my 1978?

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, y’all, we’re Carmigo, and we’re pumped to be here.

Since we’re a used-car marketplace, we keep up with car market trends and have a lot of dealership vets on the team. If you have questions about market trends or buying/selling your vehicle (on Carmigo or anywhere else), hit us up. We’d love to help.

A little about us:

We make it easy to sell your car. You can list it in 15 minutes and sell it in as little as a day.

And you can do it all from your phone.

All you do is take a few photos of your Bronco (or your other cars) and answer a few questions. Our web app does a virtual scan of your car using the camera on your phone. Our team uses that to create an inspection report, and we share it with our network of buyers all over the country (dealerships, fleet managers, etc.).

Then they have a day to make offers.

Try it Out

If you get an offer that meets or beats your minimum price, it’s sold. We do the paperwork, loan payoff, title transfer — all that. And we even pick it up.
How are F150 Lightnings doing in the market right now?

Sponsored
OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I used Carmigo in september to sell a Maverick that was 6 months old and had 6k_ miles on it. I made about 2K more auctioning it than the offers from Cavana, Carmax, + 3 others. The car market has changed a bit since September, but I highly recommend, interesting business model and nothing to lose except some time taking pictures. Very easy and smooth transaction.

And in the interest of self interest :) -- assuming my referral code is still good -- you can save 50 bucks off their sellers fee (and I get a 100 buck visa card). https://app.carmigo.io/#/referral/SVE91F
That referral code should still be good. Let us know if you have any problems with it.

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How are F150 Lightnings doing in the market right now?
So far we've only seen a few come across our marketplace, and each one was listed so high above the market value that they didn't see much action. Which is understandable. If I waited for that truck, I'd want more money too. We suspect a few of them were just listing to see if they could get lucky and turn a profit (like everyone was doing this summer).

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if they would be interested in my 1978?
We'll list a '78, but if I were you I'd take it to someone who deals specifically with older cars and older model Broncos. But it's always free to list, no obligation unless they meet or beat your minimum price.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.