First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, Did you ever get the back plate? I’m doing the same thing, but can’t seem to figure out what holds the 3 led’s in place. They sit on the pins, but there’s nothing to hold them in place.
Have you completed the swap?
Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can I get some details from you on the wiring of the lights and they stay on the mounting pins?
The wire harness is simple and connects right into the camera, if you have that just bring over. It snaps into the grill pretty straightforward. You can then bring over the washer tube as well. You will need a connector for the Aux Switch or you can use this to go right into parking lights.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...-w-many-vehicles?_pos=43&_sid=edad30036&_ss=r

The lights I simply used silicone to hold them in. Not sure if you saw my prior post but would live to see how factory does it.

Let me know if any other questions.

Toris1968

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much were you thinking? I saw the Texas plates and figured if the price and distance isn't bad, I would be interested
I’m in Houston and have 2022 a badlands grille for sale. Switched it out for a wild track grille so don’t need the badlands anymore

Sponsored
OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wire harness is simple and connects right into the camera, if you have that just bring over. It snaps into the grill pretty straightforward. You can then bring over the washer tube as well. You will need a connector for the Aux Switch or you can use this to go right into parking lights.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...-w-many-vehicles?_pos=43&_sid=edad30036&_ss=r

The lights I simply used silicone to hold them in. Not sure if you saw my prior post but would live to see how factory does it.

Let me know if any other questions.
The wiring harness for the light runs on the engine side of the bracket that attaches to the grill?

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wiring harness for the light runs on the engine side of the bracket that attaches to the grill?
It is underneath it against the new grill, the new bracket covers it from my recollection.

Not sure what model you are coming from, but on an OBX like I have, you do have to trim some of the weather gasket as new bracket won't fit nicely. I believe Badlands doesn't have such an issue. In the pic you can see it by both lights and runs to the center.

20221210_173458.jpg

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is underneath it against the new grill, the new bracket covers it from my recollection.

Not sure what model you are coming from, but on an OBX like I have, you do have to trim some of the weather gasket as new bracket won't fit nicely. I believe Badlands doesn't have such an issue. In the pic you can see it by both lights and runs to the center.

20221210_173458.jpg
I have a Badlands. Please send any and all pics/video you have.

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I didn’t realize the two brown plugs were for the camera. I was wondering why there were three plug ins. I’ll order the park light adapter and should be all set.

Haters gonna hate.

Thank you for the assistance
20221210_173458.jpg

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I looked but didn't really take any other pics. If you need anything else let me know.

Sponsored
OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I looked but didn't really take any other pics. If you need anything else let me know.
Did you use another adapter to go from the harness to the OEM plug pictured here.

8E4D684E-C4C4-4D4D-8336-0BABF98F217B.jpeg

9869AA52-7BB9-450A-A9FD-E9F2500F71E8.jpeg

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you completed the swap?
I finished it up this weekend. The backing bracket made the grille install a snap and bolt in project. I also held the LED's in with a small amount of silicone. I would also love to see how the factory does it.
As for the wiring, I hooked mine up in parallel with the fog lights i added on Aux switch 6.

jkhgc.jpg

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finished it up this weekend. The backing bracket made the grille install a snap and bolt in project. I also held the LED's in with a small amount of silicone. I would also love to see how the factory does it.
As for the wiring, I hooked mine up in parallel with the fog lights i added on Aux switch 6.

jkhgc.jpg
Looks great. Mine should be looking the same by the end of the weekend.

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you to all who gave me tips. SPV wired up an adapter to allow me to plug into the OEM harness

26DD194B-9A7D-4DE2-9649-AD69D886263A.jpeg
Sponsored