First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone been able to add your own code to the door keypad? In my wife's Lincoln, there an option in the Sync menu to add a personal code. I couldn't find it on the bronco menus. Looked online and there is a procedure where you enter the code, press the "1/2" button, enter your own code, press "1/2" again and it is supposed to lock and unlock the doors to confirm. I tried this and it didn't work. Appreciate any help!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Crash98

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming your keypad came programmed from the dactory and is working with the preset code...there is a paper with instructions for the reset that came with the card that has the factory set code. Procedure may be different than that online link.

20221009_001114.jpg

OP
OP
Crash98

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Assuming your keypad came programmed from the dactory and is working with the preset code...there is a paper with instructions for the reset that came with the card that has the factory set code. Procedure may be different than that online link.

Ford Bronco Changing/Adding code to door keypad? 20221009_001114
Thanks! It is slightly different. Hopefully this works.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can program up to five additional codes and it works exactly the same way as for my 2014 Escape, which actually had the instructions in the owner's manual (unlike the Bronco). The first thing I did even before finalizing the purchase at the dealer was to reprogram the code to the same one that I use in my other Ford. I don't use the original code with either one.

My thinking is that if someone discovers the code I'm using to get in, I'll just change it to something else and the one I'm using now will no longer work.
Sponsored