Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to the show at Tinley Park yesterday and it was awesome. Only about 12-15 people there total (that weren't working the event) so there was plenty of access to both Broncos. They had the Area 51 BL and the CG FE. If you saw the post from the Indianapolis event, they are the same ones.

I was a little worried that I was overhyping these in my head, and they wouldn't be as cool in real life, but fortunately that wasn't the case. These are awesome, end of story.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to the show at Tinley Park yesterday and it was awesome. Only about 12-15 people there total (that weren't working the event) so there was plenty of access to both Broncos. They had the Area 51 BL and the CG FE. If you saw the post from the Indianapolis event, they are the same ones.

I was a little worried that I was overhyping these in my head, and they wouldn't be as cool in real life, but fortunately that wasn't the case. These are awesome, end of story.
Did they let you sit in them or were they blocked off?

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they let you sit in them or were they blocked off?
Yup, you have free reign over both models. Have to wait your turn obviously with social distancing and all, but yeah you can walk around it, get in, adjust the seat, ect all with a person standing there ready to answer all your questions. We actually went back to the FE a 2nd time because we wanted to see what it was like with the roof back. Very casual, laid back experience.

Also, they have Bronco Sports you can test drive for shits and giggles. It's just around the parking lot and a quick romp on the main road to test the acceleration, but afterwards they give you a really nice water bottle with the Bronco logo. They dont tell you that before hand, so glad I decided to ha.
Sponsored