First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' big bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We're back with another All-Terrain tire launch, this one from Cooper Tires!

Available in 4-ply rating (SL & XL), the Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT refreshes the popular Discoverer AT3 4S with incremental improvements where it mattered most. Featuring a next-generation tread pattern, the Discoverer Road+Trail AT utilizes a more rugged sidewall design over its predecessor which transitions nicely from the shoulder lugs. In addition the new aesthetics, drivers can expect superior wet performance and improved steering feel, with the same on-road comfort found with the previous version. If you find yourself mainly driving on-road with camping adventures sprinkled in throughout the year, the Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT is worth a look!

copdrtat_ang_l.jpg

Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT
UTQG: 620 A/B
Mileage Warranty: 65,000

Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT Sizes and Specs | Discount Tire

-KEY FEATURES-

• EnduraGuard Design boasts durable internal construction to keep this tire’s shape over rough surfaces and ensure even treadwear.
  • A continuous tread pattern with traction shoulders extends 50% further down the sidewall than previously with a doubly thick angled design for even more grip on uneven surfaces.
  • Consistent control and grip on uneven terrain provided via thick, rugged interlocking tread blocks.
  • Connected center tread lugs deliver stability and traction on snowy surfaces for winter grip.
  • Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake Designation (3PMSF) for severe weather service.
  • 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

What do you think of the new Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT? If you've run the AT3 4S previously, will you consider the Discoverer Road+Trail AT for your next set?

BRANDlogo_cooper_tire.png
do they make a 35" or near equal?

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will keep this thread updated since there is not many reviews on these tires at all
Wellll...still waiting to get them. I had ordered through Amazon, out of 8 tires ordered, I only received 2 that were the size I ordered.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
do they make a 35" or near equal?
The tallest size available is the 255/75R17, which run out at 32.1". As this tire gains popularity, it may become available in the future.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm looking for 20" and the website shows a 275/60/20 which would basically be 33"
Thank you for the call out! I limited my focus the the 17" sizes. That's what I get for assuming!;)

Tomleo67

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' big bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the call out! I limited my focus the the 17" sizes. That's what I get for assuming!;)
no worries I forgot to mention 20" . I may go down to this size because I don't want an E or F load range. Looks like I have to either go down tire size or wheel size to achieve that.

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We're back with another All-Terrain tire launch, this one from Cooper Tires!

Available in 4-ply rating (SL & XL), the Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT refreshes the popular Discoverer AT3 4S with incremental improvements where it mattered most. Featuring a next-generation tread pattern, the Discoverer Road+Trail AT utilizes a more rugged sidewall design over its predecessor which transitions nicely from the shoulder lugs. In addition the new aesthetics, drivers can expect superior wet performance and improved steering feel, with the same on-road comfort found with the previous version. If you find yourself mainly driving on-road with camping adventures sprinkled in throughout the year, the Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT is worth a look!

copdrtat_ang_l.jpg

Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT
UTQG: 620 A/B
Mileage Warranty: 65,000

Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT Sizes and Specs | Discount Tire

-KEY FEATURES-

• EnduraGuard Design boasts durable internal construction to keep this tire’s shape over rough surfaces and ensure even treadwear.
  • A continuous tread pattern with traction shoulders extends 50% further down the sidewall than previously with a doubly thick angled design for even more grip on uneven surfaces.
  • Consistent control and grip on uneven terrain provided via thick, rugged interlocking tread blocks.
  • Connected center tread lugs deliver stability and traction on snowy surfaces for winter grip.
  • Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake Designation (3PMSF) for severe weather service.
  • 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

What do you think of the new Cooper Discoverer Road+Trail AT? If you've run the AT3 4S previously, will you consider the Discoverer Road+Trail AT for your next set?

BRANDlogo_cooper_tire.png
I have finally had these on my F150 for a couple of weeks now and could not be happier (so far) with my purchase. This is my first set of AT tires besides the Goodyears on my wife's Bronco. They are quieter than the highway tires that came on my truck. I put them on at 40k miles. I have a trip planned this summer to Florida and if/when I encounter snow or rain I will update this thread as needed. So far, absolutely happy with my purchase.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have finally had these on my F150 for a couple of weeks now and could not be happier (so far) with my purchase. This is my first set of AT tires besides the Goodyears on my wife's Bronco. They are quieter than the highway tires that came on my truck. I put them on at 40k miles. I have a trip planned this summer to Florida and if/when I encounter snow or rain I will update this thread as needed. So far, absolutely happy with my purchase.
Thank you for the report out! Your feedback is appreciated. Looking forward to hearing how the tires perform for you over time.

Sponsored

cespinoz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hear what you are saying! I will say, as the tire gains popularity, there may be a call to expand tire sizing options! Stay tuned!
Agreed with the 275/70/18 option. If were available I'd be ordering 5 tires ASAP.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed with the 275/70/18 option. If were available I'd be ordering 5 tires ASAP.
No word on any bigger sizes as of yet. The closest option that Cooper has in the 275/70R 18 is the
Discoverer ATP II. (Load range E):confused:
Sponsored