Sponsored

Christmas in August (Bronco Advent Chain Created From Bronco Calendar Swag Gift)

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a July 20th reservation (1 Week late), I feel like I have waited forever to get a build date. I am a 2 Door Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, etc. You know the drill, too many deadly sins to get the 2021 and now at the end of 2022. Getting a build date last week really felt like Christmas. Obviously, I did what a lot of people do before Christmas -- I made a Bronco Build Date advent calendar.

Specifically, I took my Bronco Calendar gift and created the chains out the calendar pictures. But in the "meant to be" category, the top chain is the Calendar entry for August 1st, my build date, which happens to be the Ford Broncos' birthday in 1965.

Bronco Advent Chain Link.jpg

Bronco Chain.jpg
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s a fun fact about Aug 1st 1965. I’m an Aug 1st build week as well and also over the moon. Reserved 9/1/20

Amid all this fun, I do feel compelled to remind us that Christmas is a very solid date on the calendar. Elves don’t have tire delays because of China, chip shortages or other commodity restraints. Nobody pushes or delays Christmas. I don’t want to rain on our parade but you might want to double (triple?) the length of that advent chain. Good luck to us both and Merry Christmas!

OP
OP

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did save the rest of the calendar pages in case we get an e-mail adjusting Christmas in August. :)

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the reminder! My calendar is still on January :ROFLMAO: :LOL: