Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! With our release of ExoShield ULTRA for Ford Broncos (our do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you can install in your own garage), we wanted to do something fun for forum members. So here lies our giveaway thread!

But first, let’s break down what the winner will get…
-ExoShield ULTRA film
-Our toolkit with everything you need
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?
ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for off-road vehicle owners. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact-resistant! Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out with a cracked windshield.

We have tons of resources available to follow along for installs and we also have installation tool kits available to ensure you have a smooth install.

Remember, if you aren’t comfortable installing ExoShield ULTRA yourself, we recommend contacting one of our certified ExoShield partners for a quote to install it FOR YOU!

Giveaway:
Now it's time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you have replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

You have until Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter
. After that time has passed, we will comment on the randomly selected winner and privately message them on the forum to coordinate shipping!

Remember, if you don’t win, we do have an active 10% off code for forum members, strictly for use on our online shop!
Code: BUCKSTONECHIPS10

Links:
-To see what's in the box: THERE!
-For additional product information: HERE!
I have replaced my windshield once already. I got a chip on my windshield The day I picked up my bronco!
Sponsored

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2021 Bronco BL. I’ve owned it for about 2 years and 28000 Km, and so far, no replacements or chips . I haven’t replaced it yet.

Frush182

First Edition
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

14,500 miles and no replacement yet, but I'd like to keep it that way so ExoShield would be much appreciated.

Sponsored

DanielEberhart

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fortunately none. Being in Colorado, though, I'd like to increase my odds of keeping it that way :D

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not replaced the Bronco windshield yet. However, I have 6 rock chips. (Two dime size chips, one 3/8"crack, and 4 others.)

I've replaced many windshields in other vehicles.

WE HAVE NEWS! With our release of ExoShield ULTRA for Ford Broncos (our do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you can install in your own garage), we wanted to do something fun for forum members. So here lies our giveaway thread!

-ExoShield ULTRA film
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?
ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for off-road vehicle owners. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact-resistant! Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out with a cracked windshield.

We have tons of resources available to follow along for installs and we also have installation tool kits available to ensure you have a smooth install.

Remember, if you aren’t comfortable installing ExoShield ULTRA yourself, we recommend contacting one of our certified ExoShield partners for a quote to install it FOR YOU!

Giveaway:
Now it's time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you have replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

. After that time has passed, we will comment on the randomly selected winner and privately message them on the forum to coordinate shipping!

Remember, if you don’t win, we do have an active 10% off code for forum members, strictly for use on our online shop!

Links:

Smokeyorange

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

-ExoShield ULTRA film
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?

Giveaway:

Links:
zero replacements so far...

tfrazier

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco BL 2.7, Lincoln MKZ, Newell Coach (RV)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet but it’s early. Hope I never have to.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zero replacements (yet), one chip immediately after the first time taking it offroad. several other times where I thought there would be a chip from a rock thrown on the highway.

Sponsored

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not had to replace the windshield yet, but probably eventually. We purchased (used) with a chip already repaired and subsequently we obtained another small but noticeable chip and a bunch of mini-"flecks".

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am replacing mine today for the first time. Technically it should have been replaced a few times, but I figured I would keep driving till cops said something or cracks get to bad. Have a total of 5 or 6 rock chips currently and a large crack from left to right. Live in an oil field in North Dakota almost a rock thrown at you daily from semis, pickup window was replaced for the third time a month ago.

MKVBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2023 GR Supra MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On my 2dr, my windshield lasted approx 8 miles, the first drive home, that was great lol, The new Windshield since Florida has 1 free replacement a year lasted about a week lol. My bronco raptor gets delivered today, so regardless I win or not, I am sure as hell ordering this today lol, is this something my tint guy would be able to install? or better let my PPF guy do it when they PPF the truck?

MPN22BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been driving for a year, 6500K miles, couple of rock chips, but no cracks

-ExoShield ULTRA film
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?

Giveaway:

Links:

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So far have not replaced windshield but only up to 298 miles on my 2 door.
Sponsored