Sponsored

Closest that I will probably get to having bronco in my driveway this year or next 🤪

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You will get it this coming year, just keep checking that back link because they don’t always send an email. 😜

Reactions: Sjk

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
You will get it this coming year, just keep checking that back link because they don’t always send an email. 😜

Ok, I haven't seen a link to check status. Can you post said link?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sjk

Sjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have the Rapid Red one to match my FE if it ever actually shows up. I've always had high speed bashers, wasn't expecting the crawler to be so ridiculously fun. I love it.

20210930_212315.jpg

[/QUO
I have the Rapid Red one to match my FE if it ever actually shows up. I've always had high speed bashers, wasn't expecting the crawler to be so ridiculously fun. I love it.

Ford Bronco Closest that I will probably get to having bronco in my driveway this year or next 🤪 20210726_112804

Ford Bronco Closest that I will probably get to having bronco in my driveway this year or next 🤪 20210726_112804
nice i also have a couple fast RC trucks. Was surprised how fun this one is and matches my cyber orange badlands Sasquatch on order

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, I haven't seen a link to check status. Can you post said link?
Copy/paste the entire address info into your browser address bar. Enter your reservation ID# instead of the X's The Ford site will ask you to login, and then open a page that shows the status of your order.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= XXXXXXXX

*This only works if you have a reservation number. If you ordered directly through a dealer, I'm not sure how you check.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Copy/paste the entire address info into your browser address bar. Enter your reservation ID# instead of the X's The Ford site will ask you to login, and then open a page that shows the status of your order.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= XXXXXXXX

*This only works if you have a reservation number. If you ordered directly through a dealer, I'm not sure how you check.

Thank you! I did order through my dealer, so I guess I will check with them.
Sponsored