Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
An old buddy had absolutely blown up his left ankle while skiing competitively in the early 90's which resulted in his left leg being about 2" shorter than his right (entire ankle was removed).

He wasn't a tall man to begin with so he had one of those shoes with the super thick sole on it. Still refused to drive an automatic so he just used that big ol' clomper on it.

I would think that same "extender" you showed there would be a less obvious way to go. But you came for suggestions so here's a wild one. Have someone local to you 3d print a pedal cover that's X" tall (to fit whatever height you need) and include a small slot in the printing where you can run a worm clamp through the slot to secure it to the OEM pedal.

Also, post a pic of your rig! Curious if i've seen you driving around town as I work in Downtown Bellevue.

OP
OP
TrishDrivesABronco
First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 E53 AMG, 2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An old buddy had absolutely blown up his left ankle while skiing competitively in the early 90's which resulted in his left leg being about 2" shorter than his right (entire ankle was removed).

He wasn't a tall man to begin with so he had one of those shoes with the super thick sole on it. Still refused to drive an automatic so he just used that big ol' clomper on it.

I would think that same "extender" you showed there would be a less obvious way to go. But you came for suggestions so here's a wild one. Have someone local to you 3d print a pedal cover that's X" tall (to fit whatever height you need) and include a small slot in the printing where you can run a worm clamp through the slot to secure it to the OEM pedal.

Also, post a pic of your rig! Curious if i've seen you driving around town as I work in Downtown Bellevue.
Ford Bronco Clutch extender? 784A17DE-E430-4502-AC5E-4FD6AD913C63

Surprisingly enough, this is the most decent picture I have. Just picked it up last Saturday, so you might have not seen me around yet.

But the chances are high that you’ve seen me in my other car!
Ford Bronco Clutch extender? E09307B3-9EB1-4409-BF1D-C50608D1AD25

Edit: Also, thank you for the suggestion, that’s a great idea!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Surprisingly enough, this is the most decent picture I have. Just picked it up last Saturday, so you might have not seen me around yet.

But the chances are high that you’ve seen me in my other car!

Edit: Also, thank you for the suggestion, that’s a great idea!
If you picked it up from Ford of Bellevue, then I think I saw your car on the trailer on 116th since I have the exact same rig on order! Was that where your reservation was at?

Also, there aren't many matte blue E classes. I think I saw you 3 days ago taking SE 8th westbound and going past AquaQuip to circumvent 405 South via 118th.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use adaptability pedals for the clutch on my 74 because it is so long and I'm short. They are pretty affordable and removable.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrishDrivesABronco
First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 E53 AMG, 2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you picked it up from Ford of Bellevue, then I think I saw your car on the trailer on 116th since I have the exact same rig on order! Was that where your reservation was at?

Also, there aren't many matte blue E classes. I think I saw you 3 days ago taking SE 8th westbound and going past AquaQuip to circumvent 405 South via 118th.
I actually ordered mine from the Kirkland dealership. I drive past AquaQuip all the time, so I'm pretty sure that was me. Wave next time! :)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I actually ordered mine from the Kirkland dealership. I drive past AquaQuip all the time, so I'm pretty sure that was me. Wave next time! :)
Only if you use your turn signal!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Nice job on the order! I have the same rig on order at Bellevue, had a MY21 allocation and....... Still don't have a damn VIN or any clue when one might come.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Being 5'0", it's a mild struggle to press the clutch all the way down. Does anyone know of a specific Bronco clutch extender or any company that makes custom clutch extenders?

I tried to press my luck with this one and unfortunately failed. :(

https://www.amazon.com/Modern-Billet-Extension-Mustang-1994-2020/dp/B08D9P1TX5/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=clutch+extender+pedal&qid=1652479072&sprefix=clutch+extender,aps,131&sr=8-5
Platform shoes, get the kind with little fishies in them

Ford Bronco Clutch extender? 1652484013208
Sponsored