Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought and installed the one that B6G vendor @Mabett is selling. I do like it and it and the quality is very good. All the installation holes line up and the panel itself is heavy duty 12 gauge steel, good powder coating, and it has foam tape pre-installed on all of the places where the panel makes contact with the Bronco. No rattling or noises when driving. The mounting fasteners that come with it are of marginal quality, pretty typical for this kind of stuff.

I also confirmed that it installs properly on the Base model that does not have a grab handle at this location.

Note I am not a paid endorser of Mabett products and did not get any incentive to install or post this, just my opinion and happy to support a B6G vendor. It is now listed for $70 on Amazon which seems a little pricey, but I bought it when Mabett first listed it here with a forum member discount for only $50 and at that price I would say it is a reasonable purchase. Maybe they can post another discount in reply to this.....

Below is a pic and also linked here a full installation video if you are interested
Ford Bronco Cockpit MOLLE panel installed Thumb resize
Sponsored

OP
OP
BudgetBronco

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website