First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Monument too! Day 1 early res, initial build week of 6/21, also pushed to 7/12, found out she'll be born on 7/14.

4dr BL, carb gray, 2.7, MIC, mid, tow, floor mats, headliner. I don't expect to see her until the end of Aug.
Excellent! We both should have them around the same time. When we get our Broncos we will have to get together. 2 Broncos in our not so little town of Monument. Instant car show! Shipping will definitely take a little longer out here. Congratulations.
Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/26 build week with a late 7/13/20 reservation. 2 door Badlands 7 speed with Lux and optional wheels in Cyber Orange. Looking at Ranger window stickers, we are definitely being shipped by rail. That is going to add some time to delivery...

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1, Badlands, Silver, 2.7, MIC, Leather, Tow Package , Lux, BL Wheels, M/T…no vin and no real communications.

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the Denver area and same scenario as above, got a VIN and June 21st date but date disappeared with the May MAP shut down news. Dealer said Juiy 12th but didn't sound confident.
When was the last time you checked with them? Had the same week estimates as you, but got my actual build day today from my salesman and not just week. Scheduled for 7/14 build. Was in there today finalizing a lease buyout on my f150 (to flip for profit). He flipped the screen around, so actually saw it myself. Delivery estimate still showed TBD, but my dealer is 2 miles south of the storage lot, so don't think it'll be in transit too long. Good luck!

ColoradoRigg

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another Denver guy here without a VIN...July 31 res, Feb 2 order, Badlands, Carbonized Gray, 2.7, MIC, MGV, Tow Package , Lux, 33” with optional BL Wheels. As of yesterday I am at “pretty high order in the [dealership’s] queue.” So...who knows

I was actually just over in Arvada picking up some things and pulled a creeper past Roush off of Kipling over there. No luck this evening.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rfawbush

rfawbush

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru STI/1979 Ford Courier
Your Bronco Model
Base
So maybe end of summer or early fall we’ll start seeing you guys driving around, smiling ear to ear. Haha. Congrats to you guys that have build dates.

I called my dealer the other day asking about demos, he said they were told mid July, but could give me more definitive time next week after the Bronco rep comes.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Up here in Fort Collins.
was lucky I guess and got a VIN and 6/14 build week back in April. I’m May, moved to the week of June 28. No window sticker yet, so it may have moved again.

Dealer has not been much help.
“Keep an eye on your email ...Ford will notify you before they notify us.“

4dr BL, MIC, 2.7l, High package.

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was the last time you checked with them? Had the same week estimates as you, but got my actual build day today from my salesman and not just week. Scheduled for 7/14 build. Was in there today finalizing a lease buyout on my f150 (to flip for profit). He flipped the screen around, so actually saw it myself. Delivery estimate still showed TBD, but my dealer is 2 miles south of the storage lot, so don't think it'll be in transit too long. Good luck!
Just yesterday and 7/12 still holding. Given the uncertainty the actual day seems too precise at this point.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally envious of you guys with VINs and build dates, but yet happy for you. I reserved 2nd day, got an order date of 3/14/21 but no news on anything else. Phil Long in CS doesn't even have any info yet.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First night reservation in highlands ranch. BD, 4 door, 2.7, mic, advanced 4x4, roof rack, tow package. Received email may 27th for a build week of 7/12. Later confirmed by dealer and ford for a build date of July 14th. I'll check on that again here in about a week just to make sure it didn't change.

Sponsored

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just called Ford Marketing and they told me that they don't see any delays but would not release the build date to me. That's strange and flies in the face of what others have gotten from them. At any rate - I called my dealer and he confirmed my build date is 7/23 (still technically the week of 7/19 so not a delay).

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the Denver area and same scenario as above, got a VIN and June 21st date but date disappeared with the May MAP shut down news. Dealer said Juiy 12th but didn't sound confident.
Just got my window sticker. Says 7/15 blend so should be here in mid August.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my window sticker. Says 7/15 blend so should be here in mid August.
Finally moved further up the chain at my dealer and got the info of a 7/16 build day out of WBDO.

Got my window sticker yesterday with a 7/15 blend as well. Moved up one day.

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 blend/build date here per window sticker. BL, 4dr, 2.7, MIC.

Any thoughts/estimates on transit time to CO?

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 blend/build date here per window sticker. BL, 4dr, 2.7, MIC.

Any thoughts/estimates on transit time to CO?
My dealer thought 3-4 weeks via rail to Littleton. I think some of that includes time in Michigan waiting for enough cars coming this way. Encouraging that we have a handful that should be on the same train!
Sponsored