First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it’s a good thing i live in Long Beach now.
Ford Bronco Colorado treats …. FDE4B024-A8D8-4A88-AAC3-56D63C7A047C

Ford Bronco Colorado treats …. 4C76F94B-E489-4FCC-90C8-9844A1920C5B
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just signed up for an in-vehicle experience. Will take video for posting. Friday, September 10th at 9 AM.

Last edited:

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for the info!

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it’s a good thing i live in Long Beach now.

I'm a very pretty 2hr drive west of there and likely won't have a chance to even sit in a dealer mannequin before I get mine, hopefully by this time next year. So I just signed up for a Bronco ride slot on Saturday morning. Unfortunately they are only doing test drives for the Bronco Sport. The ride along sounds similar to what they did at the KOH event. I.e. a "45 minute ride accompanied by a professional off-road driver".

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just hoping the ride along will involve some level of off roading. I've been lucky enough to test drive 2 and want to be in one while it's in action to tide me over and get me to stop looking at Rubicons 👀

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a very pretty 2hr drive west of there and likely won't have a chance to even sit in a dealer mannequin before I get mine, hopefully by this time next year. So I just signed up for a Bronco ride slot on Saturday morning. Unfortunately they are only doing test drives for the Bronco Sport. The ride along sounds similar to what they did at the KOH event. I.e. a "45 minute ride accompanied by a professional off-road driver".
I believe there is a mannequin in Grand Junction. Western Slope Ford. Maybe call and schedule a test drive?

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe there is a mannequin in Grand Junction. Western Slope Ford. Maybe call and schedule a test drive?
Thanks for the tip. I had thought about making the trip to see the ones that were staging there on the way to Moab for the Off Rodeo but couldn't justify spending a day just to look. As an alternative I did sign up for a ride-along in BV next month. While that will be a nice treat, I'm guessing that it will make the long wait until I eventually get mine even harder.

I originally had an August reservation but eventually switched to a Granger October order since at the time there didn't seem like there would be much of a delivery date difference between them. I had initially been thinking delivery would be sometime next Spring or early summer. Now I think I'll be lucky for late fall or winter. There are a TON of backlog orders ahead of me that are now all MY22s and we have no word from Ford that MY 22 reservation orders will take precedence over dealer stock.
Sponsored