Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, I have searched a little on here but my dealer is giving me inaccurate info.

My wife's SAS OBX MY21 with black MOD top shows as a MY22 on my Ford login under reservations/orders. My dealer said I needed to update the order to convert it to MY22 before 10/26 and I needed to pay Ford another $500 during the process online. Well, the order that is shown online does not let me modify it in any way.

Now what? I've reached out to my dealer for clarification but they told this to me face to face yesterday, and this came from the sales manager who is supposed to know all things Bronco. They aren't great at responding to emails either so my only option is to go squat at their dealership.
Sponsored

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, I have searched a little on here but my dealer is giving me inaccurate info.

My wife's SAS OBX MY21 with black MOD top shows as a MY22 on my Ford login under reservations/orders. My dealer said I needed to update the order to convert it to MY22 before 10/26 and I needed to pay Ford another $500 during the process online. Well, the order that is shown online does not let me modify it in any way.

Now what? I've reached out to my dealer for clarification but they told this to me face to face yesterday, and this came from the sales manager who is supposed to know all things Bronco. They aren't great at responding to emails either so my only option is to go squat at their dealership.
"My dealer said"- not accurate again.. I've updated my reservation to 22 with no extra payment (only payment so far is initial $100). I am with Granger all the way, even if I don't receive my Bronco till 202XX. Here is a snippet of email from Ford.
Ford Bronco Convert my 21 to 22?? 1634842455135

OP
OP
xmod

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From everything I can tell by looking on line, my order was converted already somehow to MY22.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealer could have just chosen your options and resubmitted it. We've seen people comment here that it has been done with no interaction with the buyer.

I had an MY21 order. I had to go to the dealer, sit down with the salesguy and re-choose options because they have changed slightly. Then he created an order summary which I approved. Then days later they submitted it to Ford and I got an email from Ford. The big oddity here is them telling you to pay $500 more to Ford. I don't even think there's a way to do that. Also, aren't mod tops MY23?

And finally Ford's new FAQ says:

I have a converted order, why can’t I use the online ordering process?
Currently, our systems only allow for non-converted reservations to be eligible for the online reservation to order system. Those with an existing order should work directly with their dealers on confirming their 2022 MY order.

Why do I need to update my order?
Since the 2022 MY Bronco SUV has new available features, all customers will need to go through the process of configuring their Bronco again to ensure their vehicle configurations match their preferred options.
Sponsored