Sponsored

21' Orders auto convert to 22'? The dealer said...

DasStug

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 21' Orders auto convert to 22'? The dealer said... 20211019_132944

I have a 21' black diamond on order at a local smaller dealer. Is auto converting a thing? Trying to ditch the mod bumper and stick with capable, I already sent him a 22' B&P, he swears it just converts automatically. I dont see how it does since options changed, maybe they taking the hit for me and giving me mod bumper for same price?
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you get the email from Ford? It specifically says the opposite

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The text kinda makes him seem douchy

OP
OP

DasStug

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just the original order confirmation, havnt recieved anything since the 13th =/ lol

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WBDO duplicated the '21 orders in the system to '22s. All are 99'd so they want us to go through and verify everything is correct with the build and customer wants to proceed. I think we are able to or almost able to change them to 19s. Haven't been following the sales emails very close this week but thought the last one eluded to:

• You SHOULD be able to edit all orders in WBDO at this time! If you cannot please let me know!
  • All of your 21MY orders SHOULD have converted. If they have not please let me know!
  • DO NOT delete any of the 21MY orders yet!
  • Reservation system is back up and working! EVERYONE STILL NEEDS RESERVATIONS!
    • Once placed, the customer SHOULD receive an email! They need to confirm the order per directions in the email!
    • Please take a moment to revisit your online portal when you have a moment as the system has been updated

Sponsored
OP
OP

DasStug

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Flip 🙏

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Once placed, the customer SHOULD receive an email! They need to confirm the order per directions in the email!
Flip, full disclosure, not a customer of yours, but I was hoping you might have a touch more info on this email we SHOULD get.;

Do you know if this is a step we need to go through to keep from getting 99'd or tossed in the trash from Ford? If it is a necessary step to react to this mysterious email, and we never get one, any thoughts on a remedy?

I figure it is a long shot that you have any more info at the current time, but thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks for your time!

-Drex

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flip, full disclosure, not a customer of yours, but I was hoping you might have a touch more info on this email we SHOULD get.;

Do you know if this is a step we need to go through to keep from getting 99'd or tossed in the trash from Ford? If it is a necessary step to react to this mysterious email, and we never get one, any thoughts on a remedy?

I figure it is a long shot that you have any more info at the current time, but thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks for your time!

-Drex
I'll do some digging in the morning but the best advice I have is put your mug in front of the person doing the order entry, get an updated DORA showing 19 priority, try to get an updated pricing agreement signed and request a DORA every couple weeks to make sure it stays valid. This is probably a little overboard but would be my suggestion based on some of the horror stories we've all seen here. I've got a couple forum members with orders that might play nice and give me some feedback if I can 19 their '22 order in the next few days.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is what I can add. Right now, there is an issue with existing orders or reservations converting over to MY 22 orders . The system is having problems accepting these. I can‘t say this has occurred on every reservation or pre-existing order conversion, but it is happening to many. New off the street orders are being accepted into the system without issue. Go figure.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll do some digging in the morning but the best advice I have is put your mug in front of the person doing the order entry, get an updated DORA showing 19 priority, try to get an updated pricing agreement signed and request a DORA every couple weeks to make sure it stays valid. This is probably a little overboard but would be my suggestion based on some of the horror stories we've all seen here. I've got a couple forum members with orders that might play nice and give me some feedback if I can 19 their '22 order in the next few days.
Thank you, I truly appreciate your time and input. I've got my '22 DORA (19 priority) and I will check in a month or two with my dealer. Hope you have a good one!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 21' Orders auto convert to 22'? The dealer said... Screenshot_20211019-205130_Email
Ford Bronco 21' Orders auto convert to 22'? The dealer said... Screenshot_20211019-205032_Email
Sponsored