Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish I would have done more research on this. I got the Ford Visor and it doesn't cover enough of the windshield.
The Cover craft looks good and they even have a tan Carhart visor which I will be purchasing sooner than later.
Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also use Covercraft in all my vehicles because they just fit perfectly. I waited almost 2 months for my Bronco one tho. I never knew you could use it without visors, I'll give it a try.
Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! CC1

Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! CC2

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@tx_chonco , more pics of that beautiful Bronco and that tan bimini top. I am looking at JTops but back and forth on color. Tan is one of the colors I am contemplating, but have yet to see it on a Bronco yet.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@tx_chonco , more pics of that beautiful Bronco and that tan bimini top. I am looking at JTops but back and forth on color. Tan is one of the colors I am contemplating, but have yet to see it on a Bronco yet.
Mine is from Gearshade, I like it except for it turns into a trampoline on the highway, especially with some wind. Tan would look good with that blue..
Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! Bronco1

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is Mike with JTops. Unfortunately we donā€™t have any pics of tan either. We have had a few orders for our shade in tan and Iā€™ll see if I can get one from a customer.
Mike
Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! E8DA6588-B4EA-489B-A251-E4732A0A5A12
Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! F29802D9-0B75-4A8E-9249-219CA62CC363

Sponsored

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is Mike with JTops. Unfortunately we donā€™t have any pics of tan either. We have had a few orders for our shade in tan and Iā€™ll see if I can get one from a customer.
Mike
Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! F29802D9-0B75-4A8E-9249-219CA62CC363
This one looks awesome, I like the full coverage. Does it bounce around a lot at high speeds or when its windy?

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This one looks awesome, I like the full coverage. Does it bounce around a lot at high speeds or when its windy?
Absolute not! We test to 85-90 MPH! A lot is going on when you're at that speed. The forces are 4 times as strong as when you're at 40. That's why we test at that speed.
Here is a clip going 86 MPH plus during our testing. Above this your getting a ticket šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø
Mike / Owner / JTops

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@tx_chonco , Mike with @JTopsUSA recently posted a video in another post where they were testing the top at 86mph with no visible flapping issues and just under the speed that causes time travel for your Bronco...Video
Mike, I ordered the swatches so worst case I will check them out when they come in. Honestly, I am sooo close to just ordering the tan anyway. If I do, I can post some pics so you have more to show off. If only you had the Bronco licensing done...those test tops with the logo look outstanding.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the original topic. I just loved how that Bronco looked.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolute not! We test to 85-90 MPH! A lot is going on when you're at that speed. The forces are 4 times as strong as when you're at 40. That's why we test at that speed.
Here is a clip going 86 MPH plus during our testing. Above this your getting a ticket šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø
Mike / Owner / JTops

Oh, nice! Dammit, more options now! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@tx_chonco , Mike with @JTopsUSA recently posted a video in another post where they were testing the top at 86mph with no visible flapping issues and just under the speed that causes time travel for your Bronco...Video
Mike, I ordered the swatches so worst case I will check them out when they come in. Honestly, I am sooo close to just ordering the tan anyway. If I do, I can post some pics so you have more to show off. If only you had the Bronco licensing done...those test tops with the logo look outstanding.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the original topic. I just loved how that Bronco looked.
This is an investment, get the samples and make double sure! We would love to use the logo but Ford would not like it and we always play by the rules.
Don't freak out but here is tan on a red Jeep. You can see how sturdy the construction is as well.
Mike

Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! 3889F8EC-1C84-4AA2-8ECD-31EBCB978209

Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! tempImageC0X3ka

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Forgive me if I change the subject, butā€¦

I got a standard silver Covercraft window shade, and itā€™s perfect. Window shades are pretty mandatory here in the desert, and this one works like a charm. I still use the visors to hold it in. Havenā€™t even tried it without them, but itā€™s not like itā€™s that much of a hassle.

Ford Bronco Covercraft Sun Visor Pretty Much RAD! 3522BE2C-FFA3-47F2-ABBA-6C41496E52A5

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not for nothing but that video did not look like 86MPH. Unless everyone on that highway was going about the smae speed. Maybe 86kmh? LOL.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ā€˜23 Porsche 992T; ā€˜20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why not just get the OEM? Looks way better.