Sponsored

Custom graphics idea. Any sponsors able to help?

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a custom, unique idea for an graphic i'd like done for my Bronco and need to see who around here is capable of doing it and can get ahold of me. I'm trying to do a one off unique hood decal.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a custom, unique idea for an graphic i'd like done for my Bronco and need to see who around here is capable of doing it and can get ahold of me. I'm trying to do a one off unique hood decal.
Have you contacted Stickerfab.com?

OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you contacted Stickerfab.com?
i did and he will look into it but he doesn't like doing stuff that he can't sell a lot of which i get. One offs take time and if you only sell 1 it may not be worth it. I explained if i had him do it one off i'm willing to pay for his time. I already have the design for it, its just a matter of cutting it from the vinyl. i hope he can do it but i want to get ahold of others in case he can't. My local decal guy retired a couple years ago so i don't have that option unless i go further away to get it done.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i did and he will look into it but he doesn't like doing stuff that he can't sell a lot of which i get. One offs take time and if you only sell 1 it may not be worth it. I explained if i had him do it one off i'm willing to pay for his time. I already have the design for it, its just a matter of cutting it from the vinyl. i hope he can do it but i want to get ahold of others in case he can't. My local decal guy retired a couple years ago so i don't have that option unless i go further away to get it done.
Might look on Etsy and see if someone could do it for you on there.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any local full color graphics company should be able to handle it. Pretty much need to pay for the design fee, then make sure you get the files so they donā€™t use them. Sponsors arenā€™t gonna help you out. No profit in it for them. They make 19 bucks off a $20 sticker. Purely pump and sell businesses. Plus most the time is spent laying paper or tape then scanning dimensions cut lines are their bread and butter. If anyone tries to sell you anything but 3m, no matter how they spin it, walk away.

OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any local full color graphics company should be able to handle it. Pretty much need to pay for the design fee, then make sure you get the files so they donā€™t use them. Sponsors arenā€™t gonna help you out. No profit in it for them. They make 19 bucks off a $20 sticker. Purely pump and sell businesses. Plus most the time is spent laying paper or tape then scanning dimensions cut lines are their bread and butter. If anyone tries to sell you anything but 3m, no matter how they spin it, walk away.
i know underground graphics has the hood pieces for $125+ so i'm guessing it'll be at least around that.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You happen to know anybody that does photoshop or illustrator? Like a nephew of friend? Signs365 runs graphics at awesome price. But you need to upload the graphics and cut file. For a full hood wrap. A full printed color hood wrap cut to shape with choice of laminate on full 3m material is $99.80 24 hour turn around and shipped. If you do have someone that doesnā€™t have a account but can do the file for you I can have it printed if you would like. I use to do graphics for a living but got out of it.

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
shoot me the details in an email, I'd be happy to take a look at it, ...or call me direct and we can go over!
Greg ;) 713-783-4739
[email protected]

OP
OP
ColeTrain84

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)