First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always say if you see us, it’s probably the worst day of your life. So hopefully you don’t see them that often. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks to all of you who dedicate your lives to saving others!
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the imaginations are running wild, with the price of some of the upper tier Bronco's some may be tempted to look at all-electric alternatives.

Electric pickups like the Tesla Cybertruck are already catching the interest of avid truck fans: survey

tesla-cybertruck-tough-1280x720.jpg

I have a Day 1 Tri-Motor Full Self Driving Cyber Truck Reservation & a Day 1 Bronco reservation on order. I never thought I might see my Cyber Truck before the Bronco!?!

Two very different driving experiences, CT 0-60 in 2.6 sec and Fully Self Driving. Bronco 2D, 2.3-liter, MT. Its my past meets the future. But I have say, I'm really looking forward to the top off, doors off, internal combustion, and manual transmission fun of the BRONCO.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Cyber truck is the ugliest look-at-me vehicle I've ever seen.
Ya, guys named Chad who love motocross and Monster energy drinks are all loving this…

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the imaginations are running wild, with the price of some of the upper tier Bronco's some may be tempted to look at all-electric alternatives.

Electric pickups like the Tesla Cybertruck are already catching the interest of avid truck fans: survey

tesla-cybertruck-tough-1280x720.jpg

I have a Day 1 Tri-Motor Full Self Driving Cyber Truck Reservation & a Day 1 Bronco reservation on order. I never thought I might see my Cyber Truck before the Bronco!?!

Two very different driving experiences, CT 0-60 in 2.6 sec and Fully Self Driving. Bronco 2D, 2.3-liter, MT. Its my past meets the future. But I have say, I'm really looking forward to the top off, doors off, internal combustion, and manual transmission fun
Ford Bronco Cybertruck Off-Road 1623599509471

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one getting a specific vibe from these?
Ford Bronco Cybertruck Off-Road 1F5DCCE2-074C-4330-AC9F-79F55885467F
Sponsored