Sponsored

Daily / weekly production numbers and orders delivered?

notafordguy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 335i, 2002 Jeep Wrangler, 1963 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time lurker, occasional commenter, first time poster. Is there somewhere that the daily or weekly bronco production numbers are posted? I am a late reservation holder. Reserved in May 2021, ordered in June. 2-door, cactus grey, badlands, lux, leather. Thinking about switching from leather to MGV and getting sasquatch pckg instead. Trying to figure out (with everyone else) roughly how many bronco orders I am inline behind. I know its been stated that there are roughly 125K orders but I don't know how many have been delivered and how many they are building per week. Is there a good source to find out how many have been built / delivered?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Long time lurker, occasional commenter, first time poster. Is there somewhere that the daily or weekly bronco production numbers are posted? I am a late reservation holder. Reserved in May 2021, ordered in June. 2-door, cactus grey, badlands, lux, leather. Thinking about switching from leather to MGV and getting sasquatch pckg instead. Trying to figure out (with everyone else) roughly how many bronco orders I am inline behind. I know its been stated that there are roughly 125K orders but I don't know how many have been delivered and how many they are building per week. Is there a good source to find out how many have been built / delivered?

See the the latest production figures: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-numbers-3-396-sold-3-916-produced.24671/

Looks like 25k made and 10k sold, I’m assuming that means only 10k delivered

Ford Bronco Daily / weekly production numbers and orders delivered? 5CAD2588-F4B8-477A-B81F-8DF0F5FB5934

Ford Bronco Daily / weekly production numbers and orders delivered? F1EFD067-B0B7-405D-A9E5-B60C57839DDB

Last edited by a moderator:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome aboard this crazy circus known as B6G!

Its hard to say were you stack up but if I was in your shoes this would be my approach:

You will be a 2022 (maybe 2023) model for sure. I would check the link below as it provides what is suppose to be the new formula for allocations.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📊-2022-bronco-allocations-formula-per-dealer.24878/

Also, since you are going to be a 2022+ year that means you can adjust your order to those options. Someone posted yesterday that the order guide would be released today and the actual build and price next week. When the info hits, look it over and adjust your order accordingly.

After the 2022 order banks open, I would set up a time to with your dealer to go back and update your order. While you are there, ask them where you stack up on their list of reservation holders and do they have a rough idea to which quarter your order might be pulled. I think at this stage in the game the dealer (if they are willing to) will be your best bet to give you an rough ETA

Best of luck and keep us posted how things progress!

OP
OP

notafordguy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 335i, 2002 Jeep Wrangler, 1963 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the information! Funny, when I ordered it, the dealer was pretty certain that it would be a MY21! :LOL: I knew that was overly optimistic, even before the MIC top issues.

Yeah, was planning on meeting with the dealer and reviewing new options and making changes. Most likely just the leather to MGV but it sort of looked like there was a soft-top option for a 2 door.

Welcome aboard this crazy circus known as B6G!

Its hard to say were you stack up but if I was in your shoes this would be my approach:

You will be a 2022 (maybe 2023) model for sure. I would check the link below as it provides what is suppose to be the new formula for allocations.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📊-2022-bronco-allocations-formula-per-dealer.24878/

Also, since you are going to be a 2022+ year that means you can adjust your order to those options. Someone posted yesterday that the order guide would be released today and the actual build and price next week. When the info hits, look it over and adjust your order accordingly.

After the 2022 order banks open, I would set up a time to with your dealer to go back and update your order. While you are there, ask them where you stack up on their list of reservation holders and do they have a rough idea to which quarter your order might be pulled. I think at this stage in the game the dealer (if they are willing to) will be your best bet to give you an rough ETA

Best of luck and keep us posted how things progress!
Sponsored