Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Power Wagon, '20 Armada, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like to see Ford or the aftermarket come up with some color matched lettering to go in the recessed Bronco logo above the glovebox. I think it would look pretty cool, especially with the lighter colors. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure someone will come out with stickers to put in the letter pretty quickly. They just need to get their hands on a Bronco for sizing.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see Ford or the aftermarket come up with some color matched lettering to go in the recessed Bronco logo above the glovebox. I think it would look pretty cool, especially with the lighter colors. Thoughts?

There was another thread created by a member that has a decal shop and I pitched this idea to him(precut vinyl in every bronco exterior color to fill in the letters on the dash) (too lazy to find the link). He said as soon as he gets his he will be doing that, along with other options, for example the same decal on the hood of the wildtrack but ones for the other trim levels as well.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right after pick up, we are headed to my friend who makes vinyl signs. We are going to do the grill and dashboard letters. As well as create clear wraps for the doors. So when I get custom pinstriping from the trails, I can be protected!
Sponsored