Sponsored

Dashcam or Dashcam holder for accessories bar?

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a dashcam set up on their bronco already? Maybe one that attaches to the accessory screw in the middle that would be easily removable as well.

I prefer to drive with one but would love it if it installs easily and can be removed for safety/theft issues when the top is down.
Curious what people are doing
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is up behind the mirror. No one ever notices it and I left it in the Bronco when the doors were off since my model also records the interior cabin.

I did a write up a while back about it. I used one two channel dash cam for front and interior and a second dashcam on the rear window to replicate Tesla sentry mode.

I can probably find it still if you need, but since it doesn't rely on the BOYD mount I'm not sure how much help it will be, but I'm happy to give any general advice I can.

OP
OP

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is up behind the mirror. No one ever notices it and I left it in the Bronco when the doors were off since my model also records the interior cabin.

I did a write up a while back about it. I used one two channel dash cam for front and interior and a second dashcam on the rear window to replicate Tesla sentry mode.

I can probably find it still if you need, but since it doesn't rely on the BOYD mount I'm not sure how much help it will be, but I'm happy to give any general advice I can.
You’re good - I have one behind by mirror in my current car. It’s perfectly hidden, when it decides to stay stuck to the window. My problem is I have to replace the stick tape on it every 6 months or so and it is in a weird file format so it’s a pain to use in general.

I’ll probably just look for a new one and use that. I think my brother has the Nexus and he likes that. I’ll take a look at your post.

Are you not worried about theft if you take the top off?
Sponsored