SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer info removed from Ford tracker. Anybody else?
Sponsored

mcs69

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had the same issue for a while now. It just shows up blank with two commas like “, ,”

wizardoforange

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are you looking for it? The only place I see my dealer's information is when logged into the Ford website, the Account>Order>Details. Dealer info, at least for me, does not show up under the "Reservations" tab.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tip: The dealer info is on every window sticker. When you look online it’s hidden as no color text lower bottom left. Just cut and paste into word, highlight and color the text black or whatever floats your boat.

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had the same issue for a while now. It just shows up blank with two commas like “, ,”
yep, this. What's the status of your bronco? Mine was expected to be delivered on 2/15 (blend date 2/3) but never shipped.

Sponsored

mcs69

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yep, this. What's the status of your bronco? Mine was expected to be delivered on 2/15 (blend date 2/3) but never shipped.
Mine is scheduled for production on 4/5. 7MT Badlands 4dr Mid Package Hardtop. Has your dealer said anything? That blows..

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is scheduled for production on 4/5. 7MT Badlands 4dr Mid Package Hardtop. Has your dealer said anything? That blows..
dealer said they are left in the dark about delivery scheduling until they are loaded on transport carriers and being shipped. Dealer contacted their Ford zone representative though, however, of course they haven't responded yet.

Uriel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
dealer said they are left in the dark about delivery scheduling until they are loaded on transport carriers and being shipped. Dealer contacted their Ford zone representative though, however, of course they haven't responded yet.
Was yours ever delivered?

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was yours ever delivered?
showed up one day all of a sudden. dealer didn't have info prior to that, while Ford's tracking tool was behind with their tracking.

Uriel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
showed up one day all of a sudden. dealer didn't have info prior to that, while Ford's tracking tool was behind with their tracking.
Glad you got your Bronco! How long did yours take to delivery from the time delivery details were removed from the tracker?
Dealer info was removed from Ford tracker on mine two days after blend date 11/8/2023.
Hadn’t been updated since. Nobody knows nothing🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored