Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Just Talked To My Dealer , He Had a Total Of 54 Reservations Ford Is Allowing 32 To Be Filled , First Run Off The Line , Will Be Big Ben Four Door That's All Folks................... Happy Friday
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just Talked To My Dealer , He Had a Total Of 54 Reservations Ford Is Allowing 32 To Be Filled , First Run Off The Line , Will Be Big Ben Four Door That's All Folks................... Happy Friday
Not sure how they would know what the first run would be..isn't it supposed to be determined what the order numbers are?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Disagree - FEs with MIC tops and Navy Pier will be first off the line. Also, i personally think they will build and sell the high price rigs first - WTs, BL w Sas and leather, etc first because ford generates more revenue quickly this way. They need to show $$$ ASAP, and they want the best looking rigs on the road first. Juts my 2 cents.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

From what I have seen in the Sports, mostly Big Bends at my area dealerships so does not seem they are going out the door as FE’s or BL’s. Just my local observation on the Sports. Take it for what it is worth.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, that seems to be a high initial allocation estimate. Most dealer's have confirmed that they got 30% of their pre 9/18 reservations and this low volume dealer is claiming 60%?

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Reservation info from my dealer 800px-Clock_Tower_-_Palace_of_Westminster,_London_-_May_2007

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You couldn't just post that in one of the other threads bloated with this same info?

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

but you know what, ford will continue making broncos and filling those orders. they haven't confirmed any delivery dates so people shouldn't be upset. welcome to do reservations of something. you haven't made an order, just a reservation to make the order.