firsttimeford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/11/21 reservation for a 4 door and went to the dealer to order towards the end of December. They took my build and payment info, but have not run the card. Since then they have not sent anything to Ford and said that Ford’s ordering is currently closed. Is this the case or am I being given the runaround?
Sponsored

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 7/11/21 reservation for a 4 door and went to the dealer to order towards the end of December. They took my build and payment info, but have not run the card. Since then they have not sent anything to Ford and said that Ford’s ordering is currently closed. Is this the case or am I being given the runaround?
you need a better dealer

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer wants the allotment for themselves.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Currently, if your Bronco has the 2.7 or Hard top then the system will not allow an order to be submitted

Sponsored
OP
OP

firsttimeford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently, if your Bronco has the 2.7 or Hard top then the system will not allow an order to be submitted
I did have the 2.7L, would you happen to know when they will open those back up?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
sorry. I do not know.

about 4 weeks ago I tried to change my Wildtrak Reservation to an OuterBanks with a 2.7 and my dealer told me for whatever reason the ordering system would not accept the change. The system was seeing a new order with the 2.7 and would not allow them to submit it.

Please note my Wildtrak was already in the system and was an old reservation.

My dealer said they will keep on trying but then my wildtrak was scheduled to be built 2 weeks later.

I did have the 2.7L, would you happen to know when they will open those back up?

judochop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered a 2-door 2.7 towards the end of December and it appears to have gone through. I did receive a confirmation email from Ford. I have heard others say the above though, so may be for particular regions/dealerships, although I can't think of why that would be.

OP I would suggest asking the dealer to try again, and if they seem reluctant, as others have said...find another dealer.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to be more proactive here. Ask them what the plan is.

You're a late reservation so I don't think you'd be adding much delay cancelling your reservation and generating a brand new order at a different dealer. Differences in dealer allocation is gonna outweigh the difference between reserving in July 2021 and ordering now.

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmm, I wonder if that would preclude changes if you’ve already ordered a 2.7 - thinking about a couple minor changes to my current order (late Nov)

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the dealer didn't or couldn't submit the order, your reservation may be free to switch without going through hoops.
Sponsored