First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure if we have this here, but seems like a good idea. Here is one to avoid from Texas.

Grand Prairie Ford
701 E. Palace Pkwy
Grand Prairie TX. 75050
www.grandprairieford.com
I would like to go over the figures with you, we do not send numbers out to customers but again I am beating that out the door number exactly how you asked but I need to talk to you ASAP on the phone.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a "featured" thread on B6G months ago that had a running list of dealerships to avoid. Can't seem to find it at the moment, but someone else probably will.

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
New round for Braptor's now that they are falling fast below msrp

Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure if we have this here, but seems like a good idea. Here is one to avoid from Texas.

Grand Prairie Ford
701 E. Palace Pkwy
Grand Prairie TX. 75050
www.grandprairieford.com
I would like to go over the figures with you, we do not send numbers out to customers but again I am beating that out the door number exactly how you asked but I need to talk to you ASAP on the phone.
lol was it Max who told you that? Grand Prairie is bad also David McDavid in Fort Worth are bunch of thieves

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
lol was it Max who told you that? Grand Prairie is bad also David McDavid in Fort Worth are bunch of thieves
Jose...Mac Haik is pretty bad in Houston. There is a story that went viral where they sold a Hellcat Demon to a deployed marine, look that one up. It is wild with a happy ending.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is this a Raptor specific thread?

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you guys are living in California, please avoid these two Ford dealers, the technicians are idiots. They don't know anything about how to take care of a car and how to maintenance or do simple oil change. please stay away from these two dealers at any cost. If you have to drive 40 minutes to a different dealer please do it and do not go to these two places because they don't know what they do with your car and they might damage or try to fix something and break something else. One time they forgot to close the brake fluid cap on my F150 and one time they forgot to put one of the lock nuts on the bronco, one time they forgot to close the oil cap after oil change, they messed up my Sync 3 on the mustang, and etc l. Funny! One time they wanted to take care of a recall on the 360 camera system on the Ford F150 and they messed up the entire system all black screen, sync was playing radio on left camera on full screen which this service was after leaving the car there for five days. Do not go there.

Star Ford Lincoln - Glendale CA
Sunrise Ford North Hollywood - North Hollywood CA

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
El Cajon Ford in San Diego are top of the heap when it comes to asking for idiotic ADM for vehicles on the lot. Will never do business with them.

Sponsored

fkim119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpina XB7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
KEN GRODY
VILLA FORD
POWAY FORD

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh man, Ken Grody has got to be the worst. Salesman would not even give me a number for a Raptor R. Told me I would need to come down for their best price. I live in Texas dummy! Finally gave me a ridiculous number that I responded to by emojis only. Now when he sends me follow up texts, he gets a ROTFLMAO emoji in return
Sponsored