Rezzak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a dealership on these forums that has an early build allocation for a 2024 Bronco? My local dealerships are saying it will be 6 months to get one.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6 months seems pretty good (also is just a dealer guess). Orders started a month ago so there are a lot of people ahead of you now. They don't start to build any '24s until Mid November so the first 24's built will be looking at about 3 months for possible delivery provided no holdups. There has been continual shortages (can't predict) and then the Bronco will sit until they get parts. Also a strike may happen this coming week which could really throw a wrench into any type of timeline.

If you really have to have a Bronco fast, your best bet is to find one on a dealer lot.

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since 2024's are months away from production, I doubt any dealer has allocations yet.

Find a high volume dealer in your area to work with. They will have the most allocations.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You didn’t specify what trim level Bronco you are wanting to order. Once allocations are made, it will be much easier to get a 4 door big bend soft top than a 2 door anything or a Heritage or Raptor.

If you’re looking for a specialty model like a Heritage or Raptor make sure the dealer has specific allocation for those.

OP
OP
Rezzak

Rezzak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6 months seems pretty good (also is just a dealer guess). Orders started a month ago so there are a lot of people ahead of you now. They don't start to build any '24s until Mid November so the first 24's built will be looking at about 3 months for possible delivery provided no holdups. There has been continual shortages (can't predict) and then the Bronco will sit until they get parts. Also a strike may happen this coming week which could really throw a wrench into any type of timeline.

If you really have to have a Bronco fast, your best bet is to find one on a dealer lot.
Thank you! Makes so much sense! I need to find a dealer to order one from! Or should I order online?
Sponsored