First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I'm planning to wrap the front and sides with clear PPF and I was wondering if it's better to put the decals/stripes on before the PPF or after. Any installers recommend one vs the other?
Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use to own a PPF company , we always removed any kind of stickers before installing . Reason stop air getting trapped around the decals, film will not lay flat and trap moisture,will probably end up getting bubbles and lifting .

OP
OP

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I use to own a PPF company , we always removed any kind of stickers before installing . Reason stop air getting trapped around the decals, film will not lay flat and trap moisture,will probably end up getting bubbles and lifting .
That was one of the things I was wondering. Air pockets around the decal edges. Sounds like that's the case and I will be putting decals over the PPF. Thanks for the info!

PizzaMan

First Edition
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 FE Cactus Gray; '22 GMC Yukon AT4;
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If I'm planning to wrap the front and sides with clear PPF and I was wondering if it's better to put the decals/stripes on before the PPF or after. Any installers recommend one vs the other?
This is what I did. Decals on top of PPF...

Sponsored