First Name
Marilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL 550
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got this from Ford Chat yesterday. A salesman from my dealership said he saw this about a week ago. My salesman and the manager are saying it is just delayed and there is no information. I don’t really understand the whole allotment process but it possible they are holding my vehicle to increase their allotment?

IMG_2699.jpeg
Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And you won’t get any detailed information from @Ford Motor Company - just confirmation when/ if it’s shipped. Your dealer can’t do much either. This is the way Ford does business now. Lots of us stuck in production for weeks and months on end.

OP
OP

Pcdogmom

Wildtrak
First Name
Marilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL 550
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also got this from my actual salesperson after I asked what the sales price would be?
and this is what my status with Ford shows.

IMG_2701.jpeg

IMG_2618.png

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also got this from my actual salesperson after I asked what the sales price would be?
and this is what my status with Ford shows.

IMG_2701.jpeg

IMG_2618.png
Don’t rely on the dealer for this. The Bronco marketing 800# can pull your certificates/ price protection stuff. Plus- you should have a signed DORA from your original order.

B3Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger 21 Bronco Sport 23 Bronco Badlands-
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also have been stuck “in production” on the ford vehicle order tracking link, but dealer shows built, for chat c/s shows built since 5/15/23. I got the 45 day notice email but according to dealer, it’s a transportation issue. Just completely frustrating. You would think ford would want customer orders delivered as those are typically actual sales. Ford should do better.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately, delays are common, and you're unlikely to get any updates until the particular issue is solved. This happens with delays in reaching 'built' status, as well as delays in shipping.

The 'Estimated Time of Arrival' will also not likely change until the issue is solved.
It is frustrating.... you won't get any info what the delay is, they won't tell you how long it will be, you just have to wait.

Mine was built 3/26 and didn't get shipped for two months (5/28). Then it sat in a rail car waiting to be unloaded for another 18 days! It 'should' be here in about a week. Finally!
Sponsored