First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears DD is a paid sponsor and I can only assume that at some point they will engage and support the community by providing product information and answering questions. I'm interested in a lighting solution and I'm curious to know what if any kits they are planning to offer for the Bronco. Availability and pricing information for the mounting kits/solutions is important to me.

DD has a great presence on Youtube with numerous videos showcasing their products and comparing them to other manufacturers. The online store is also well laid out and easy to navigate. I hope DD will start posting information related to the Bronco in the near future.
Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It appears DD is a paid sponsor and I can only assume that at some point they will engage and support the community by providing product information and answering questions. I'm interested in a lighting solution and I'm curious to know what if any kits they are planning to offer for the Bronco. Availability and pricing information for the mounting kits/solutions is important to me.

DD has a great presence on Youtube with numerous videos showcasing their products and comparing them to other manufacturers. The online store is also well laid out and easy to navigate. I hope DD will start posting information related to the Bronco in the near future.
Fwiw

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/plans-for-aftermarket-lights.16121/post-621120

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Appreciate the info. I guess this clears it up and I'll need to start looking into the offerings from different vendors.
they’re definitely bringing products to market, they just appear to be tight lipped about it at the moment

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey there! Sorry for the silence on our end. We generally try to keep things quiet until we're sure about anything, since we don't want to make any promises until we're sure we can offer something.

We will indeed be offering a full lighting solution for the Bronco and Bronco Sport, incorporating our LED pods with SAE-compliant and high intensity output. Everything is in production now, and will be available this fall. We will be opening up pre-orders sometime soon! (Photos and everything to come at that time).

Thanks for your interest!

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there! Sorry for the silence on our end. We generally try to keep things quiet until we're sure about anything, since we don't want to make any promises until we're sure we can offer something.

We will indeed be offering a full lighting solution for the Bronco and Bronco Sport, incorporating our LED pods with SAE-compliant and high intensity output. Everything is in production now, and will be available this fall. We will be opening up pre-orders sometime soon! (Photos and everything to come at that time).

Thank you for the input!

GRPinehurst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This yellow SS3 Max fog light kit will probably be the first mod I purchase when I get confirmation on build:
https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-standard-bumper.html

GRPinehurst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the yellow SS3 LED Max fog light kit SAE compliant or do I need to back off to Pro?

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is the yellow SS3 LED Max fog light kit SAE compliant or do I need to back off to Pro?
The SS3 Max is SAE-compliant for legal on-road use. You're all set!

If you have any other questions, I'll be glad to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics