Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im looking to put 4 lights across the front bumper, and have been debating between the Diode Dynamics SS5 and Baja LP4. Curious if anyone else decided between these 2, and what you ended up choosing and why.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We recently did the Diode Dynamics SS5 kit on our truck and it's friggin awesome. The guys really liked how it installed and I love the look myself (since I drive the truck from time to time).

Bonus points in that it's 20% off right now: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-ss5-grille-crosslink-lightbar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics SS5 Crosslink Bumper  or Baja LP4 across Bumper 1669167882439

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics SS5 Crosslink Bumper  or Baja LP4 across Bumper 1669167891279

It's the full Crosslink kit so it has 6 SS5 lights. How did you plan to mount 4x Lights out of curiosity?

If you wanted LP4 it's great. We offer a daisy chain system which we are happy to put together as a "kit" for you to save you time, but here is what our 6x LP4 kit looks like:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...4-pro-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics SS5 Crosslink Bumper  or Baja LP4 across Bumper 1669167961512

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics SS5 Crosslink Bumper  or Baja LP4 across Bumper 1669167968319

To basically give you an idea. Let me know when you are ready to order. We've got the SS5 lights (in the crosslink kit OR just sold as pairs/individually) as well as plenty of LP4 in stock. And as I said, we have the daisy chain power harnesses available we can put together as kit for you to help you with installation.

OP
OP
Tye

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks been closely looking at both these options, hence why i posted to see what are the differences i would see between the two besides the obvious shape of the lights. This would be going on a Bronco Raptor.

Do the LP4 have the ability to just change the glass lens if they were to get cracked? I know the Diode do.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks been closely looking at both these options, hence why i posted to see what are the differences i would see between the two besides the obvious shape of the lights. This would be going on a Bronco Raptor.

Do the LP4 have the ability to just change the glass lens if they were to get cracked? I know the Diode do.
Yes Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics allow you to change the lights.

On a Bronco Raptor you have the HD Modular bumper, so it's actually a 6 pod setup that links together and bolts to existing bolt locations on the bumper. Same for the LP4 kit, which we put together with our custom brackets, it's 6x LP4 light daisy chained to each other.
Sponsored