Sponsored

Dirt Mountain - Canadian Version? (Calgary)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious how many British Columbia folks have their Bronco's "stuck" in Calgary right now? Due to the flooding/mud slide situation in BC, supply chain (including vehicles) have seen a delay.

Just curious who may be hanging out in Calgary right now from an order standpoint - Please feel free to share your ETA that is showing on the Ford tracker. Any insights your salesperson has told you on the situation?

I'm an ETA now of December 30th. Original ETA was around December 10th.
Sponsored

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 Supercrew LB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious how many British Columbia folks have their Bronco's "stuck" in Calgary right now? Due to the flooding/mud slide situation in BC, supply chain (including vehicles) have seen a delay.

Just curious who may be hanging out in Calgary right now from an order standpoint - Please feel free to share your ETA that is showing on the Ford tracker. Any insights your salesperson has told you on the situation?

Add me to the list. Been in Calgary nearly 2 weeks.
Nov 10 build, shipped Nov 12.
ETA was Dec 9, Dec 4, Dec 10, Dec 14 and now Dec 30. 😞