Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been built.... But no updates on the public side of things. My dealer texted me this morning and said their end updated overnight. Final countdown is on, I can't wait for the day I'm not refreshing the order status page every hour!

Jim
You don't happen to have a roof rack, clear bra or towing as an option on your Bronco?
Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't happen to have a roof rack, clear bra or towing as an option on your Bronco?
I only have the towing package from the group you mentioned. I went with soft top although I have Sasquatch and door keypad which I heard were also delaying options.

Jim

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been built.... But no updates on the public side of things. My dealer texted me this morning and said their end updated overnight. Final countdown is on, I can't wait for the day I'm not refreshing the order status page every hour!

Jim
I believe I was also built yesterday. Curious how long it will take to get to Jerz

Base 4dr, 2.3L, MIC, Roof Rack, Keypad

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I was also built yesterday. Curious how long it will take to get to Jerz

Base 4dr, 2.3L, MIC, Roof Rack, Keypad
I am hoping next week. My blend date was 7/2 which was the Friday before the MAP shutdown. The date at the bottom of my window sticker updated to 7/12 on 7/12 which was the Monday after the shutdown. I'm guessing they started building it on 7/02 and finished on 7/12, the shutdown delaying it a week. I am still listed as In Production on Ford's website but the tracking tool on this forum updated my production date to 7/12 now. I just ran my VIN through the convoy shipper website and it is still listed as PENDING with a freight number assigned.

It is weird, I have not received any emails from Ford since my blend date was changed from 06/07 to 06/28, but the Ford website tracker, my window sticker and the forum tracking tool have all updated since then a few times. I guess Ford stopped emailing people although I see others have received emails for In Production and Built. Wait and see...

BiggieStallz

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We will… We just need to be patient. I don’t even have a VIN number yet. One of the teachers here purchased a Bronco SPORT in cactus gray and I was actually very happy because that was the first time I’d seen the color in person. I knew at that point I had made the right choice.

I don't have a VIN either. I was a 7/17 reservation. What dealer are you working with?

Sponsored

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am hoping next week. My blend date was 7/2 which was the Friday before the MAP shutdown. The date at the bottom of my window sticker updated to 7/12 on 7/12 which was the Monday after the shutdown. I'm guessing they started building it on 7/02 and finished on 7/12, the shutdown delaying it a week. I am still listed as In Production on Ford's website but the tracking tool on this forum updated my production date to 7/12 now. I just ran my VIN through the convoy shipper website and it is still listed as PENDING with a freight number assigned.

It is weird, I have not received any emails from Ford since my blend date was changed from 06/07 to 06/28, but the Ford website tracker, my window sticker and the forum tracking tool have all updated since then a few times. I guess Ford stopped emailing people although I see others have received emails for In Production and Built. Wait and see...
My blend was 6/23. Received Built notification 6/24 and ship notification 6/25 with an estimated delivery of 7/17-7/23. It arrived via rail then truck to my dealer on 7/9. So total of about 12 days from MAP to my dealer in S. Jersey. Took delivery the following day.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't have a VIN either. I was a 7/17 reservation. What dealer are you working with?
Winner Ford in Cherry Hill… they are expecting six Broncos in July. One six-month demonstrator and five retail orders.

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Winner Ford in Cherry Hill… they are expecting six Broncos in July. One six-month demonstrator and five retail orders.
Holman had 3 delivered last Thursday and Friday and have a few more coming in this month. That's where I ordered mine through.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Holman had 3 delivered last Thursday and Friday and have a few more coming in this month. That's where I ordered mine through.
Gotcha. So Bill... you're expecting your Bronco this month, correct?

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotcha. So Bill... you're expecting your Bronco this month, correct?
Picked mine up last Saturday. First in SJ to my knowledge

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Do you feel lucky, punk? Well... DO ya?"

Hoping for a "Dirty Harry" kind of a day tomorrow. I mean, how much could it cost to email me a VIN number, am I right?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just found out mine is hung up because of the Splash Guards I ordered on it!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

damn that is annoying. how did you find out that is whats holding it up?
I had a contact that works for Ford and they did some digging into it:

The message I got:

It appears that is your holdup then. There was an addendum on the order that says (and I'm typing this exactly as i see it here) "Maverick Splash Guards frt+RR"

The good news is I couldn't find any stop ship orders associated with your VIN. That doesn't mean you’re 100% in the clear for these MIC top issues but the one that yours was built with evidently meets the standard enough to ship out.

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a contact that works for Ford and they did some digging into it:

The message I got:

It appears that is your holdup then. There was an addendum on the order that says (and I'm typing this exactly as i see it here) "Maverick Splash Guards frt+RR"

The good news is I couldn't find any stop ship orders associated with your VIN. That doesn't mean you’re 100% in the clear for these MIC top issues but the one that yours was built with evidently meets the standard enough to ship out.
interesting. I was just curious because it seems mine has been held up in production since my build/blend on 7/13. I have roof rails and MIC and I thought that was what was holding it but yours cleared any issues with the top and roof rails so now I am wondering why mine is still stuck lol.
Sponsored