Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who in south jersey has there Bronco!?!?!?
I can't be the only.
I’m scheduled for production week of 11/15. Pick up at Winner Ford in cherry hill
Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m scheduled for production week of 11/15. Pick up at Winner Ford in cherry hill
Sweet! David and Mark are THE BEST! Refreshed my 2021 to a 2022 this past Thursday after work. Still in the waiting game... <<sigh>>

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monroe Township

(But I am getting mine from a dealer in Cincinnati)

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! David and Mark are THE BEST! Refreshed my 2021 to a 2022 this past Thursday after work. Still in the waiting game... <<sigh>>
Is yours through Winner in cherry hill as well? Did you have a signed purchase agreement already? Trying to get them to send a purchase agreement or invoice but haven't gotten anything yet. Thanks in advance

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is yours through Winner in cherry hill as well? Did you have a signed purchase agreement already? Trying to get them to send a purchase agreement or invoice but haven't gotten anything yet. Thanks in advance
My order is indeed with Winner Ford in CH. I have a signed purchase agreement for the just updated 2022 Black Diamond. I was in this past Thursday.

Sponsored

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is indeed with Winner Ford in CH. I have a signed purchase agreement for the just updated 2022 Black Diamond. I was in this past Thursday.
Excellent ! I am happy for you for sure. Have you heard anything about them and ADM? Unfortunately I live in SW Florida but ordered there because I grew up in Haddonfield and the local dealer wasn't taking reservations. I just typed it in panic in first 30 mins of res online lol. Now I have to deal with everything online or by phone. Alex has been great so far but I told him I need a final price to have money together when it comes in. I am REALLY hoping I dont have to get into some game about final price. Also wished I knew about purchase agreements last year.

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in Toms River but got mine from Chapman in PA. 3% below invoice. I don’t understand why people would still buy and pay sticker or ADM in NJ when Chapman is right at the edge of NJ.

It’s still NJ tax and registration. The only thing I had to do different was take a piece of paper to the inspection station to get my New Car inspection sticker. Just went to the office. Took 5 mins. You don’t have to go through the inspection.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Toms River but got mine from Chapman in PA. 3% below invoice. I don’t understand why people would still buy and pay sticker or ADM in NJ when Chapman is right at the edge of NJ.

It’s still NJ tax and registration. The only thing I had to do different was take a piece of paper to the inspection station to get my New Car inspection sticker. Just went to the office. Took 5 mins. You don’t have to go through the inspection.
The problem is I chose Winner when my local dealer wasn’t taking initial reservations. I have tried to move my reservation but they have made it difficult without a valid reason for moving it. I may have had a chance before I got a build date but now at mercy of the dealer. Hoping they will stick to msrp.

jersey_bron

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nice! did you go through all-american? what was your experience there?

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eatontown, Nj

we still doing the Booze and Bonfires?

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep - contacted a few including Paramus. Mahwah was the only one to commit
Curious what kind of deal you guys got from Mahwah Ford. I am in Glen Rock and making the trip to Philly to buy from Chapman ($2k below MSRP). Feel free to PM me with details - thanks!

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious what kind of deal you guys got from Mahwah Ford. I am in Glen Rock and making the trip to Philly to buy from Chapman ($2k below MSRP). Feel free to PM me with details - thanks!
I got mine from Paramus. MSRP but I have a prior relationship with them. That's great you're getting $2k under! BTW, I work in Glen Rock.... Have you seen mine? Cactus grey Badlands Sasquatch.

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got mine from Paramus. MSRP but I have a prior relationship with them. That's great you're getting $2k under! BTW, I work in Glen Rock.... Have you seen mine? Cactus grey Badlands Sasquatch.
Have not seen yours rolling around town just yet. If you hear a horn and get a wave from a black VW Jetta, that's me.

BiggieStallz

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only real good Mexican to me is El Meson and forget the name of the two places in Long Branch and Asbury Park

Italian, we can be here all day. My rule of thumb is to gauge my dad's reaction, as he was from Italy, and is the picture definition of a foodie

Birravino in Red Bank, Cafe Luna on 9/Old Bridge

Here Killmeyer's in Staten Island is good for German.

... Yep, definitely Jersey with all this food talk
Casa Comida in LB? El Meson is really good.
Sponsored