First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch own
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My parking sensors drive me crazy when I am in 4x4 or when I am off-roading. The sensors pick up every twig, blade of tall grass, rock, etc when I am crawling around in 4x4.

Does ForScan or other programmers (or maybe I missed a Ford option feature) allow the sensors to be triggered on/off when in any drive mode that engages the front axle? or maybe when either locker is engaged?
Sponsored

OP
OP

sdwyles

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch own
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The request is to have a setting automatically trigger the sensors on and off based on the 4x4 mode. I am fully aware of how to manually turn them on and off. I have parking sensors in my F150 4x4 and they are not nearly as sensitive as the bronco.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks.. suffered this saturday out on the trail... will def do that next trip!

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My parking sensors drive me crazy when I am in 4x4 or when I am off-roading. The sensors pick up every twig, blade of tall grass, rock, etc when I am crawling around in 4x4.

Does ForScan or other programmers (or maybe I missed a Ford option feature) allow the sensors to be triggered on/off when in any drive mode that engages the front axle? or maybe when either locker is engaged?
Well

Well I know that on our Expedition and Explorers there was a physical button to turn off the sensors. I don't know if the Bronco has it though.

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There isn’t an automated that I am aware of, and haven’t seen anything in Forscan. I brought this up when we went to the off-roadeo. Would be easy for Ford to program it to be disabled when put in 4L. I just hit the disable button once I get on the trail. Agree it is annoying.
Sponsored