Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good afternoon all,
I have been looking at finally ordering a new Bronco, yes I know I am far behind and ok with the wait I know is coming. I have had multiple dealers around Fresno, Ca tell me I can just come in and order once the 22MY order banks open. I keep getting the feeling that something is amiss with them and called another dealer down in Tulare, Ca who is listed as one not charging an ADM but is saying I need a reservation number.

What is the truth and how can I go about getting a reservation number if I need one?

Thanks for the help

Josh
Sponsored

Reactions: Dom

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good afternoon all,
I have been looking at finally ordering a new Bronco, yes I know I am far behind and ok with the wait I know is coming. I have had multiple dealers around Fresno, Ca tell me I can just come in and order once the 22MY order banks open. I keep getting the feeling that something is amiss with them and called another dealer down in Tulare, Ca who is listed as one not charging an ADM but is saying I need a reservation number.

What is the truth and how can I go about getting a reservation number if I need one?

Thanks for the help

Josh

Hello Josh,

Welcome! Last I heard, MY22 order bank opens OCT13th. Check this out, https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...y2022-order-bank-also-opens-in-october.22778/

Looks like it will be through the dealer

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good afternoon all,

Thanks for the help

Josh
Ford isn't accepting reservations on the Bronco at this time. The only way to order one today is through a dealer. The dealer cannot order a MY21. They will be able to order one for you when the MY22 order banks open. If you want it earlier, you should order an easy build like Big Bend 2.3L with softtop. If you want a Wildtrak or similar, you will wait a long time.

OP
OP

Jlomier

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford isn't accepting reservations on the Bronco at this time. The only way to order one today is through a dealer. The dealer cannot order a MY21. They will be able to order one for you when the MY22 order banks open. If you want it earlier, you should order an easy build like Big Bend 2.3L with softtop. If you want a Wildtrak or similar, you will wait a long time.

Thank you, the outright lies from the dealers around me has just been crazy with this. I am happy to wait on the 22's and get the Badlands with the 2.7 even though it'll be over a year. Worth the wait for me, just have to find a dealer that is good to work with.
Sponsored