Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once a turned my reservation into an actual order I got an order code number on my paperwork. A friend order same Bronco as me just a different color and his number was higher than mine. I reserved 2 hours ahead of him on the 13th in the morning. Does anyone know what the order code number is? My dealership guy said I have a high number and he believes that is a good thing.
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It all goes by original time stamp, dealer allocation and parts available to build your Bronco. Nothing else will matter.

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It all goes by original time stamp, dealer allocation and parts available to build your Bronco. Nothing else will matter.
not exactly true. Priority code has been explained before. #10-19, best to worst. #50 is delayed. Reservation number and time stamp is just a part of it.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be the dealer's order number. They use it to track the order before a VIN is assigned. Dealer picks 4 letters/numbers that usually increase sequentially as they order.

I.E. 2358, 2359, 2360. or J138, J139, J140, etc.

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not exactly true. Priority code has been explained before. #10-19, best to worst. #50 is delayed. Reservation number and time stamp is just a part of it.
Ford Bronco Reservation Number and Order Code Number 39C94804-7D9D-47F3-8E83-3D4333B3D3B0

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tmite

Tmite

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok thanks and thats great because my priority code is #10.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys need to get off the priority code conspiracy. Ford will build what they can and when they can. No dealership will tell Ford what Bronco will be delivered first. Just never going to happen.

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys need to get off the priority code conspiracy. Ford will build what they can and when they can. No dealership will tell Ford what Bronco will be delivered first. Just never going to happen.
The question he asked wasn’t about the overall build sequence, instead his order versus his buddies. What’s your dealers reservation vs allocation quantities against your number in line ?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your order code on the top right? Mine is 0035
Doesn't mean anything except that's how the dealer identifies your order with Ford before it gets a VIN. See my reply above.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The question he asked wasn’t about the overall build sequence, instead his order versus his buddies. What’s your dealers reservation vs allocation quantities against your number in line ?
I answered his question and Ford has answered his question. I have a 7/13 reservation and has nothing to do with is question. My “order number” means nothing.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I havnt found any correlation between order # and any info on the reservation...Ford order #'s can only be 4 digits...another dealer could have the same order # on the same body code and it means nothing...i have seen higher order #'s on lower time stamps...also, they dont start off with 0001, 0002, 0003, etc when they are being converted from reservation to order....we can also change them

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I havnt found any correlation between order # and any info on the reservation...Ford order #'s can only be 4 digits...another dealer could have the same order # on the same body code and it means nothing...i have seen higher order #'s on lower time stamps...also, they dont start off with 0001, 0002, 0003, etc when they are being converted from reservation to order....we can also change them
My FE is showing priority code 99- What does that mean?

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your order code on the top right? Mine is 0035
Order Code - 3991
Sales # - F11458
Cannot disclose price code

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I answered his question and Ford has answered his question. I have a 7/13 reservation and has nothing to do with is question. My “order number” means nothing.
“Does anyone know what the order code number is?”
Sponsored