NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is there an order number independent of the reservation number, and if so, is this number nationally meaningful or only within your dealership’s orders?

I’ve seen some reference the number at the top of the DORA as the order number, including my dealership (where it says “Preview Order ####” and the same number seems to be listed under “Order Code” in the next bank of data down). But I’ve seen some DORAs with alphanumeric numbers here (e.g. a “T” as the first of the 4 characters) vs mine which is numeric. Also, some have claimed these 4 digits should somehow match up to your reservation number, which mine doesn’t.

Just wondering if anyone can shed light on this. If I call corporate customer service and give them this 4 digit number, can they verify it’s tied to my Reservation Number AND see the build as it’s currently configured to be ordered?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know about others, but my Order number (as shown online) is the same as what my reservation number was.

OP
OP

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't know about others, but my Order number (as shown online) is the same as what my reservation number was.
Oh, yes that number stayed the same in the Ford account. But I’m referring to the 4-digit number on the DORA

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh, yes that number stayed the same in the Ford account. But I’m referring to the 4-digit number on the DORA
Ah...not sure if what my dealer sent me was the DORA, but if so, then yeah...totally different number but still a simple 4 digit number.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine on the DORA is a 4 digit number code also

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I'm remembering correctly, I thought there was a spot for an order number in the system that the dealership can enter whatever they want.

Some dealers may have a predetermined numbering systems or not.

My Order Summary does not show anything that resembles my Reservation number... but others have shared their Summary that did have their Reservation number on it.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I'm remembering correctly, I thought there was a spot for an order number in the system that the dealership can enter whatever they want.

Some dealers may have a predetermined numbering systems or not.

My Order Summary does not show anything that resembles my Reservation number... but others have shared their Summary that did have their Reservation number on it.
Order number is just for the dealer to track their orders. It could be your last name. The below video should be stickied and mandatory watching for this forum.

Edit: Teed up the correct time. It's randomly generated, but can be changed to any 4 digit code. First and last digit can be replaced with an alphabetical letter.
Sponsored

Last edited: