Sponsored

Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard?

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know of a setup that allows 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard?

I want this look, but while retaining my factory brush guard if possible. Any ideas?

Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? 1687694006616

Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? 1687694663139

I know it would be a tight fit, but I’m hoping not impossible.

also considering the KC or similar roof/upper windshield mounted bar but concerned about added wind noise.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will be testing these out in the near future. They mount to the same points as the OEM bar and I’m hoping that both can be installed together.

https://amzn.to/3r2wMa3

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be testing these out in the near future. They mount to the same points as the OEM bar and I’m hoping that both can be installed together.

https://amzn.to/3r2wMa3
That looks like it may be tight. I don't think mounting both together will be the issue (may just need longer mounting hardware), but more so squeezing those lights in the middle of the bar. The angle of the original bar, shown in the OP's picture, would be fine. But the newer version that came out pretty quickly after might be tight.

Hopefully I'm wrong. Best of luck with this!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know of a setup that allows 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard?

I want this look, but while retaining my factory brush guard if possible. Any ideas?

Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? 1687694663139

I know it would be a tight fit, but I’m hoping not impossible.

also considering the KC or similar roof/upper windshield mounted bar but concerned about added wind noise.
They wouldn't hang from the top but you could attach a bracket at the bottom and use your lights of choice:

Only downside is this item has been out of stock for a while.

https://www.texascompletebronco.com...lar-bumper-light-bar-bracket-2021-ford-bronco
-light-bar-bracket-2021-ford-bronco-36888491917524.jpg

-light-bar-bracket-2021-ford-bronco-38018451275988.jpg

OP
OP
SuperFord

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, I don’t want to hang them from the factory brush bar but want to mount them to a bracket basically on the bumper like that photo but with larger diameter lights and using the factory bar.

Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? 1687699910287

Sponsored

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here hoping I can get this thing to work. Tired of waiting for swarfworks mount to be in stock to mount some LED round KCs so just ordered this just now to see if I can get it to work with oem guard and 6” lights
keep us posted

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here hoping I can get this thing to work. Tired of waiting for swarfworks mount to be in stock to mount some LED round KCs so just ordered this just now to see if I can get it to work with oem guard and 6” lights
Will definitely be following along on this as well. I worry about these types of mounts being stable enough to support multiple large lights.

What I'd really like to do is get a mount that holds a four or five light Gravity LED bar with my JCR hoop. Something like this would be pretty sick (don't mind my terrible photoshop skills).

Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? JCR pre-runner KC

OP
OP
SuperFord

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will definitely be following along on this as well. I worry about these types of mounts being stable enough to support multiple large lights.

What I'd really like to do is get a mount that holds a four or five light Gravity LED bar with my JCR hoop. Something like this would be pretty sick (don't mind my terrible photoshop skills).

JCR pre-runner KC.jpeg

I was hoping to run 4 6" KC Gravity lights as well. Unfortunately, I think they are going to be too big to fit in the space. specs show that they are 6" wide but 7" tall, plus mounts I just don't think that there will be enough room.

To make matters worse, it looks like having 4 large lights so closely spaced is going to eliminate 95% of the view from my front camera. Another member was kind enough to share some photos of his 4 light setup which I love the look of, but losing my front camera is a deal breaker for me.

As shown below, all you can see is the back of the two center lights.

Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? 1687973986168

I an now leaning towards using 2 6" KC lights or possibly a smaller Baja Designs setup.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The thread original photo shows Rigid 360-series round lights... can't tell if they are 6" or 4" round. Rigid has both sizes. The 360-series 4 inch might fit.

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the mount in and works perfectly the way I wanted it to for 2 6” KC lights. It’s a nice piece with the slots and feels extremely solid with a thick section and shape. Perfect alignment with the brush bar top bolt, though is light being aluminum. Pleased on day one since I didn’t need to wait any longer for the US made bars in stock that seemed to still needed me to change the mounting bolts for the KCs I have since they would be too long but with this bar it’s all clear of the bumper easily. Anyway just the look and mount method I was after. With the slots, good offset from the grille and bumper it should work well for any set up.
https://greenlaneoffroad.com/6th-gen-ford-bronco/2021-bronco-front-light-mount-bar
Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? 038EAAE3-BD67-4FF7-9EB7-126EEDE0FB6A
Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? FB1B9535-5985-4341-943D-65EA60606299
Ford Bronco Does anyone offer 4 round lights that fit inside the factory brush guard? 0DDBB356-3EC1-4F30-9694-3A05D8CD927E

Last edited:

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got the mount in and works perfectly the way I wanted it to for 2 6” KC lights. It’s a nice piece with the slots and feels solid though is light being aluminum. Pleased on day one since I didn’t need to wait any longer for the US made bars in stock that seemed to still need to change the mounting bolts for the KCs I have but with this bar it’s all clear easily. Anyway just the look and mount method I was after. With the slots, good offset from the grille and bumper it should work well for any set up.
https://greenlaneoffroad.com/6th-gen-ford-bronco/2021-bronco-front-light-mount-bar
038EAAE3-BD67-4FF7-9EB7-126EEDE0FB6A.jpeg
FB1B9535-5985-4341-943D-65EA60606299.jpeg
0DDBB356-3EC1-4F30-9694-3A05D8CD927E.jpeg
Your setup looks great - thanks for the pics. I think that makes my mind up (other than if I should also get their ditch light mounts while I am at it.
Sponsored