Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone found a bolt on front door pocket expansion that will hold the larger Yeti water bottles (36/46 oz) - the functional opening needs to be 4". I've seen plenty that convert the opening to 3". Might be wishful thinking on my part.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you checked the Mountains to Metal pocket? I never officially measured mine but they are pretty darn close to 4".

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone found a bolt on front door pocket expansion that will hold the larger Yeti water bottles (36/46 oz) - the functional opening needs to be 4". I've seen plenty that convert the opening to 3". Might be wishful thinking on my part.
i had torn and replaced nets twice then bought hard pockets frt and bck yes my front take my coffee thermos off amazon

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Wranglers, looking at a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems like a hard pocket that's big enough to hold a large bottle like that would be a problem for my legs.

A company that's been in the Jeep market for some years is starting to do some Bronco products; all of their products are military grade canvas with real leather and they offer replacement door pockets for the Bronco now.

I've attached a flyer they were handing out at Overland West, on the bottom of the first page are their Bronco pockets. I don't know if their pockets will handle a bottle as large as the O.P. is looking to hold but you could ask them, I know they do custom orders so if their current product isn't big enough I'll bet they would do some extra large ones if someone asked. A link to their Bronco stuff: https://www.overland-outfitters.com/ford-bronco.html#/

Ford Bronco Door pockets OOBronco

Sponsored

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems like a hard pocket that's big enough to hold a large bottle like that would be a problem for my legs.

A company that's been in the Jeep market for some years is starting to do some Bronco products; all of their products are military grade canvas with real leather and they offer replacement door pockets for the Bronco now.

I've attached a flyer they were handing out at Overland West, on the bottom of the first page are their Bronco pockets. I don't know if their pockets will handle a bottle as large as the O.P. is looking to hold but you could ask them, I know they do custom orders so if their current product isn't big enough I'll bet they would do some extra large ones if someone asked. A link to their Bronco stuff: https://www.overland-outfitters.com/ford-bronco.html#/

Ford Bronco Door pockets OOBronco
I have quite a few of their products, expensive but well made. The door pockets are nice, but it’s very tight and fitted to the door. I don’t believe I would be able to get much more than a water bottle behind it.
I have worked with them before on custom things, so that is always an option!

Ford Bronco Door pockets img-1704325666138
Ford Bronco Door pockets img-1704325675635

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Wranglers, looking at a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have quite a few of their products, expensive but well made. The door pockets are nice, but it’s very tight and fitted to the door. I don’t believe I would be able to get much more than a water bottle behind it.
I have worked with them before on custom things, so that is always an option!

I mentioned this to the folks at Overland Outfitters and they are very willing to make larger custom pockets that can hold bigger water bottles or whatever. Anyone can contact them through their web site about that if interested.

BTW the pockets pictured in Lauren's post are custom, she must have wanted all-black pockets because the standard pockets have leather flaps over the pockets, not black canvas.

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mentioned this to the folks at Overland Outfitters and they are very willing to make larger custom pockets that can hold bigger water bottles or whatever. Anyone can contact them through their web site about that if interested.

BTW the pockets pictured in Lauren's post are custom, she must have wanted all-black pockets because the standard pockets have leather flaps over the pockets, not black canvas.

That is correct, technically mine are custom! I felt with the Wildtraks interior the dark brown leather clashed so I requested for it to be fully black canvas.

My truck before the Bronco was the Jeep Wrangler and I requested custom door inserts for those as well! They are very accommodating!
Sponsored