First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are the pros & cons of molle vs enclosed plastic door panel pockets?

I would think the molle could look bad if stuffed with a bunch of crap and small stuff could fall through the holes. Any real experience thoughts about one or the other?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the M2M molle camp for attaching different various items. I'm not one for stuffing a bunch of small crap in door pockets so not worried about items falling out.

yoimdre

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so I went with the metal molle panels from Amazon. I like the looks and extra space but if you're not careful and door isnt opened all the way you can hit the bottom edge and cut your shin. But I am seeing some that have the bottom with a 45 degree angle at the bottom so it might not bite you. This just happend 2 days ago to me HAHAHA so i added some foam to the bottom to help protect them shins.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seconding the m2m molle door baskets.

I hate when people leave trash in my truck and this keeps my friends and family from leaving me little presents all the time. They get a nice firm " grab your shit" when they open the door and I see they have filled those door cubys up.

As always m2m products are very well made and look 10x better then those junk Chineseium nets that come standard. The driver side I have a maglight, Leatherman, and element fire extinguisher mounted. The molle cutouts are rocks solid and they look good as well as being practical.

10 out of 10.

Last edited:

Big Rig

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The stock nets get so much hate on here, but I have to say that I really like them. They keep stuff from rattling and can expand to fit things as needed. I keep gloves and a beanie in one, and binoculars in the other; and there is still room to put an extra water bottle/jug in them. I have one year and over 30k miles with them and I still like them.
Sponsored