Sponsored

Driver side interior handle coming loose. Anybody else experiencing?

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I weigh around 170 lbs and use this handle to get into my 4dr Wildtrack. Love it btw! Noticed that this handle is loose and not sitting under the upper dash panel. I screwed down the 4 bolts as hard as I could, but it still is sticking out and has some wiggle play in it. I'm trying to schedule with Phil Long in Denver to take a look at it. Anyone else have this problem?

Ford Bronco Driver side interior handle coming loose.   Anybody else experiencing? Bronco handle
Sponsored

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not on mine. I rarely, if ever, touch it tough.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think the 4 tiny screws are enough to support the average human....so glad these are all mounted in the most unusable spot...I'm sure someone is coming up with cool products to replace these with....gun holsters ...phone holders etc....

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I weigh around 170 lbs and use this handle to get into my 4dr Wildtrack. Love it btw! Noticed that this handle is loose and not sitting under the upper dash panel. I screwed down the 4 bolts as hard as I could, but it still is sticking out and has some wiggle play in it. I'm trying to schedule with Phil Long in Denver to take a look at it. Anyone else have this problem?

Ford Bronco Driver side interior handle coming loose.   Anybody else experiencing? Bronco handle
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored