First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of BMWs, M5, 135i, x5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else have a squeak coming from one of the doors over bumps? Seems to happens consistently on medium size bumps like sewer covers and things like that at around 30-40mph and started happening around 1500 miles… I can only imagine what it would sound like off road.

I tried cleaning the rubber door seals and mounting areas and any contact points between the door/body. I’m starting to think it’s coming from inside the door.

Im now just over 2000 miles, hasn’t been off road yet and is bone stock. The tailgate started the infamous clicking noise around 500 miles which I’m hoping an RC tailgate support will help so I’m not too worried about that for now but the door is driving me crazy.
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swing into a ford body shop and see if they can readjust it for you.

OP
OP

Joer

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The reinforcement doesn’t help🤣
I’ve seen mixed results in threads on here, mines not so bad so I think I’m going to try and see what happens

OP
OP

Joer

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Swing into a ford body shop and see if they can readjust it for you.
Yea maybe, I try to avoid going to the dealer for things like that if possible as I prefer not to have someone taking my brand new car apart. I figured I’d see if anyone else has the same noise and has pinpointed it or had the dealer figure it out yet.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else have a squeak coming from one of the doors over bumps? Seems to happens consistently on medium size bumps like sewer covers and things like that at around 30-40mph and started happening around 1500 miles… I can only imagine what it would sound like off road.

I tried cleaning the rubber door seals and mounting areas and any contact points between the door/body. I’m starting to think it’s coming from inside the door.

Im now just over 2000 miles, hasn’t been off road yet and is bone stock. The tailgate started the infamous clicking noise around 500 miles which I’m hoping an RC tailgate support will help so I’m not too worried about that for now but the door is driving me crazy.
Good morning! Can you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I can look into this door squeak concern on my end. Thank you!

Spencersample

Black Diamond
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Did you ever figure this out? I think I have something similar! Sounds like its coming from the inside of the door.

Jimmy2546

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F450, 2022 Bronco Badlands, 2022 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever figure this out? I think I have something similar! Sounds like its coming from the inside of the door.
I have the squeaking noise too. It sounds like Styrofoam in the door. Can anyone chime in if they have remedied the noise.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, but when I close the driver door it sounds much more like hollow metal than the passenger side does like I'm missing sound deadening NVH material.

OP
OP

Joer

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the squeaking noise too. It sounds like Styrofoam in the door. Can anyone chime in if they have remedied the noise.
I never figured it out, it mostly went away after I had the entire truck wrapped with expel. One thing I did notice is there was a spot on the Bottom rear corner of the door jamb where the paint was rubbed through from the bottom rear corner of the door contacting it. I’m thinking that contact was happening when going over bumps causing the noise, and the expel is preventing direct contact.

Spencersample

Black Diamond
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure if this is your issue too, but mine was mostly in the cold and when going over ANY bump (even a crack in the road) and only with the window fully up. I took it in and took the mechanic for a drive. They took the door apart and found that one of the rivets in the window regulator was loose so they replaced the regulator. Now the sound is gone, but of course there are other rattles here and there. I hope that helps!
Sponsored