Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021-2023 FORD BRONCO | FRONT CAMERA RELOCATION BRACKET

Due to the factory front camera placement, the front camera view is partially blocked by aftermarket winch front bumpers. Our front camera relocation bracket for the 6th Gen Bronco enables you to maintain an unobscured view from your front camera. This also helps you maintain a full view of the 360 camera feature. The bracket is adjustable, allowing you to run different setups. This relocation bracket is compatible with all DV8 Bronco winch bumpers, and we’ve also confirmed fitment on ADD Bronco winch bumpers. Please verify fitment if running another manufacturer’s winch bumper. The kit includes an extended camera optical cable and spray hose.

Check out the Front Camera Relocation Bracket here: https://dv8offroad.com/collections/...oducts/bronco-front-camera-relocation-bracket

Front-Camera-Relocation-Bracket-installed_1051x700.jpg
ront-Camera-Relocation-Bracket-installed2_1051x700.jpg
ront-Camera-Relocation-Bracket-installed3_1051x700.jpg
ront-Camera-Relocation-Bracket-installed4_1051x700.jpg

Key Features:
  • Relocates Front Camera for Full Visibility with Winch Bumper
  • Corrects 360 View with Winch Bumper
  • Only Compatible on Winch Style Bumpers
  • Fits all DV8 and ADD Bronco Winch Bumpers
  • Includes Extended Camera Optical Cable & Spray Hose
  • Adjustable for Different Setups
**Please Note: Verify fitment with manufacturer on any non-DV8 or ADD winch bumper.

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
Sponsored

cincicycles

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if this fits the Rough Country High Mount winch plate for the factory modular bumper?

OP
OP
DV8offroad

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if this fits the Rough Country High Mount winch plate for the factory modular bumper?
Hey there we wouldn't be sure the fitment hasn't been tested on our end for outside brands.

Fasd1421

Badlands
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there we wouldn't be sure the fitment hasn't been tested on our end for outside brands.
I will let you know in a week or two. I just ordered your kit and have a RC mount on the way to put up my Badland Apex winch. Unfortunately I saw this post after ordering and did not apply the coupon :/

Sponsored

Jerseybraptor

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150/jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Works well with my rough country high mount, I had to flip the bolts so they wouldn't interfere with the winch fairlead. Only thing i wish on the backside of the camera they had a cover for the elements. I plan on making something for the top of the relocation.

Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | Front Camera Relocation Bracket PXL_20230610_214943793

Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | Front Camera Relocation Bracket PXL_20230610_211320502

Mystery

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone used the DV8 camera relocation bracket with the Ford winch kit? I managed to grab one of these Ford winch kits recently and am seeing posts to do the camera relation first but don't see any reviews or comments that this works on this kit yet.